Ten

It felt like forever as Lucas waited in the room they gave to him. Connor and Rose went to their own homes while Lucas stayed there, as he had nothing, nowhere to go.

He didn't get time to talk to Izuku as Connor kept pushing Lucas away from  him and so he'd decided to just take him away, in the middle of the night. He'd went to the UA school and talked to Nesu, All Might, and Aizawa and they agreed to help Lucas get Izuku out there, though he'd do four years of prison time for the laws he's broken over the years.

His footsteps were silent as Lucas crept through the hallways. Dabi was out to talk to Tomura, Connor and Rose were at home, and Lucas was alone with him. Lucas didn't know when Dabi would get back though.

Lucas typed in the code and slowly opened the door. Izuku was sleeping soundly, and he had the slightest bit of a stomach showing. "Hey" Lucas whispered and shook Izuku awake, "Wake up".

"Lucas?" Izuku rubbed the sleep out of his eyes as he sat up, "Hey, we need to get out of here fast, I'll explain once we get to the van" Lucas carried Izuku out the house without any trouble.

Aizawa and All Might were one the edge of sight of the house with a black chester van (The one without any windows. It's what my family calls them). "All Might?" Izuku was handed off to Aizawa, who carried him into the back of the van, "How far along? Or do you know?" All Might asked.

"We're not sure, maybe a month or two" Lucas answered, hopping into the back with Aizawa and Izuku. Inside the back was a blowup matteress to keep Izuku elevated so he wouldn't hurt too bad. (From you know what).

"Are you going to explain now?" Izuku asked, "Yes".
==
318 Words

Published, 10/19 or 20 as it's like 1:AM/2019

Hello