Six

"As the search go on for once UA student Izuku Midoriya, we hope he's still alive as with his last fight with Shoto, left him badly damaged"

==

"Dammit Icy Hot! Why did you hit him?!"

"He was about to hurt Tsu! Would you rather her to get hurt then that traitor?!"

"He's not a traitor!"

"Pull your head out of your ass!"

==

"Hurry" Dabi and Twice rushed Izuku into the med bay and they had started to treat the burns and holes from the spiky ice.

"We're losing him" Villain Doctors tried their best, but with little equipment, their hopes were slim.

==

"We need to talk about the obvious" Aizawa sat down with Toshinori. "Yes, I know, Izuku" All Night's voice cracked as he said his adoptive son's name.

"Who knows what those Villains have done to him, and why he's acting so differently lately. Acting like he doesn't even know us" All Might was didn't notice Aizawa staring at him as he spoke.

"That's because he doesn't. They wiped his memory, back when he was in the hospital when Toga hurt him, we ran some tests and saw some weird things in his brain" Aizawa said. "It's been going on for some time for the amount of damaged that the tests show, I think they started this all when they first kidnapped him" Aizawa didn't want to admit that any of this was true, but he didn't want to ignore the truth.

Aizawa cared for all his students like they're his kids, wanting the best for each and everyone of them, well maybe all of them. *Cough* Mineta *Cough*.

"I should have thought they would do something like this" All Might cried freely in front of Aizawa, but this wasn't the first time he'd cried in front of him. All Might feels comfortable in front of Aizawa.

"You didn't know, don't blame yourself" Aizawa placed his hand on All Might's shoulder, "We'll get him back, right now just comfort Ms. Midoriya for the moment".
==
335 Words

Published, 10/15/2019

I'm just over with all of this shit. I take so much shit off of my mother and I try my hardest to help with all my sisters, and I'm the youngest, yet sometimes I act like I'm the oldest, my sisters are so Immature at times, it amazes me.

What are your thoughts about the story? Your comments makes my day.