10/8, night

I found something that could keep my mind occupied so far. Thanks Jesus I'm able to make money by selling cards as how people order. I have advertised several times at school, talking to all teacher about that and they all agree to promote me, what a bless that now I can be sure at least some kids would come up and ask to buy my works. I don't have to try smiling or look peaceful anymore because I really am. My mood right now, uhhh...70% on the scale from the worst which is 1% to most ecstatic 100%, even tho I started to notice the girl who tried to make friend with me yesterday has kind of started to shy away from me, although I haven't told her anything so far. But right now I feel like being one of the scarce lucky ones on earth who could find their way out of the pit of sorrow, the only thing I'm worried so far is whether anyone would show up and book for one or two cards. Lots of plan going in my mind, about what I should do when I have gained enough, I know it'd be more meaningful to spend the money on helping someone in need but I gotta know how to address the kind of need in this society that need satisfying the most. My initial plan is to support people who can't afford a session with private psychologist, or give it to the church, or use the money to help all my closest friends, but turns out to me that the last one sounds most sensible. Imma just help my friends and see how it goes if I have any leftovers in my pocket.