11/2, night

Hey, I don't know if you'd be able to read these words, but just wanna let you know that you did give me the best time hanging out with you and I haven't hung out with anyone I know at school for an eternity, so now I can call you my best friend at school! I know you have another best friend but yeah, you're the closest to me at school. I just wanna show you everything about me, being outside with you is way better than having a session with my therapist. I don't know how my limited vocabulary can describe how happy I was today, it's just all pink, everything is the color of your hair! Maybe the thing that made me saddest is when I almost made you feel bad for hanging out with me or taking my money, but I did try my best to explain to you, right? I don't wanna build up too much assumption about you, but I want you to always know that you have someone to emotionally rely on, and I'll definitely try my best to help you, and not to do the same thing that my old friends had done which hurt me so deeply. I'm nothing, comparing to your kindness. I know this should be said to my parents instead because they should be above you but you're like my sister to me! I'm in a big pool of confusion now but you have guided me out, by sharing with me every deepest and darkest thing about...depression. Hanging out and buying stuff with you is simply fun, I guess I can do that all weekend whenever I'm free, there's a lot of things we can do together but I don't know if you would want. I think it's time for both of us to take off our insecurity because from now on we'll start the most real friendship that we ever had.

Have a good night, T, and let our day become my dream!