10/10, afternoon

I'm out of school, from all hectic people and stressy classworks although I love to be around my friends. We have had a lengthy in-depth conversation about the universe science today, when I can freely ask my friend as many questions as I want and watch him answer and get confused. Thanks #lifeisfullofwonder for reading and commenting my story, I just don't know how to thank, I'm really awkward at this, but yeah, you have given me more motivation and I also love to read about you. I'd not pretend to be thankful because I have seen people pretend to do kindness by making a small act and said that I should have been grateful for that, that's just too disgusting and pretentous, they may even think that's enough if they're doing kindness. In this case, I don't mean to say that you're faking but it's just all about me who stumble to say thanks in a proper way, I don't know ><". I can just say you saved my day!

No matter how much I want to change, I always end a sentence with "bro" whenever I'm joking to someone. That's a piece of me that I can't get rid of. Some complained about it but I have no way to change, my brain works in its own way. Also, I switch topic really quickly, sometimes it has something to do with the last one but always ends up getting miles away from the first thing I started to talk about.

I got bored of talking to unhonest people, trust me, they actually mean nothing in what they say and are not worth listening. The truth is always more preferable, even if it hurt you. However, telling the truth is a whole big deal when you gotta know how to reveal the listener in a least devastating way.
That's all I can think so far, hope ya have a nice day ;)