11/2, morning

Eyyyy, desperate 16 girl is back (that's how I call myself), I just woke up at 6 am, doing nothing but staring at the phone screen, bored and confused about what to do. I'm honestly sorry for freaking your guys out the other day, by posting about my scratches on my arm. Honestly, I don't know if I should blame you for not saying a word, for not commenting something, or me for being too dependent and always need some outsiders to show me that I matter....I really don't know who to blame. I got to be surprised by people who claim themselves to be lonely but end up having tons of people that comment and vote for their works, is this called humble bragging? Whenever they answer it's because of luck, I just feel life is not fair. Instead of agreeing to help and collaborate together, they chose to act humble and just reason everything for luck, which means everything came naturally to them and there was nothing they could do, basically they just wanna keep their "luck" to themselves. I have a couple of "friends" like that and I just end up distancing with them. I guess it's called jealousy when I can sense something unfair that happens to me. Yeah, right now I got a new friend, a new job, and I can proud myself for making more money than teenagers at my age that I know. I keep telling myself that soon, everyone is going to see me, they will know I have everything they want and that I'm stronger than they think I am, who never depends on luck.