1. A chance

Like promised, I wrote a longer YiZhan story. I choose to write another story instead of continuing  the one shot. I won't update regularly because I have other stories that are my top priority. I didn't give any of the characters name yet, find out who is who by yourself :D I'll use present tense and character's POV in this story. Enjoy this story...

The song is Stefanie Sun - Encounter

Warning: Mature content at the end of the chapter. Read at your own risk

****************************************

First male POV

It's him again... That handsome young man with a thoroughtly fitted body that look perfectly in the black suit he is wearing, a beautiful face that is attracting many visitors' attention, not only womens' but also mens', pale flawless skin that is shining under the dim light of the pub, red pouty lips, light brown hair combed aside and hanging shortly before his eyes. He looks attractive from head to toes like a perfect craved human doll which sole purpose is to admire his existence but there is a cold aura surrounding him that prevent everyone from approaching him. The air around him is so cold that you can even feel the chill run down your spine if you walk pass him, as if it's warning you not to get close to him for your own sake. Because of his expressionless face no one dares to get near him and start a conversation with him.

It's the same with me. I stare at him whenever I have the chance to but have never approached or exchanged any word with him before. After bringing the ordered expensive champagnes to table number 5 where a middle aged man and 2 beautiful women who could be his daughters were talking sweet nonsense, I proceed with my second duty, cleaning the available tables for more guests to appear. Now, I am wiping the table not too far away from that man.

You're probably asking yourself what of building this place is, right? You want to know what I am doing here, am I right? For now, listen to my story and step by step you'll find out how I ended up working in this children free building. First, with children free place I mean a kind of building where children aren't allowed to enter, know and speak about if they still want to maintain their innocence. This is a pub and I am working as a waiter. My chief task is to serve rich customers who come here to enjoy companies, drinks and romantic musics while getting entertained by special hosts or hostesses. My other tasks are to clean the tables and make sure that the changing room for these special workers remain clean. There are many more workers who are sharing these 3 duties with me but I am used to serve the customers most of the time for a bigger salary even though it shouldn't be my chief task as a part timer. Why these luck? It's because of my good look. According to my boss, some customers are eager to have me as their company but he rejected everyone's offer. I see myself as decent but my boss is eager to use my „handsome appearance" for use as bonuses for the ones requesting for me. They get to have their favourite host or hostess by their side and can enjoy my appearance as side dish. It happen sometimes that I receive strange offers outside of my duties but it's better not to speak about it. I am here to earn money in a decent way and won't accept such advances. Not even if it's for extra cashes. I am desperately in need for money but not that desperate that I'll sell my pride. That's my own rule and I didn't break this promise.

This pub is not a common pub where one can drink cocktails and dance but a mix of host bar where men and women can come to seek company with the beautiful hostesses and handsome hosts while drinking too expensive champagnes. Few years ago, it was just a hostess bar but the owner of this place expanded his business by adding hosts to the entertainment list due to the high demand. There were some women who wished for hostesses' company but many of them demanded for hosts too. Even many men were highly demanding for a change that can allow them to have men as companies too after a hard working day to ease their stress. One can say that this mixed bar that supports and welcome LGBTQ too. This is the story of how this simple hostess bar turned into a mixed pub.