s i x

It was 30 minutes later when there was a knock on Henry's door. The two carefully walked over and opened it. They relaxed when they saw Belch and..
"Victor?!" Patrick and Henry shouted. "yeah i thought we might need some extra help" Belch smirked.
They explained everything to Victor.
"hm" Victor hummed when they finished. He ran his hand throught his messy hair thinking what they should do. "So basically Richie betrayed us right?" Victor asked.
Henry nodded and rolled his eyes. Belch was flicking Henry's pocket knife in his hands. "if we just take them both" Patrick laughed and Henry smirked weakly. "or then  we just take Eddie and blackmail Richie with it" Belch  said.
"But then he's gonna tell the police" Belch spitted out and Victor frowned his eyebrowns. "he actually can't" He said.
"because he was involved" Henry smirked.
-
Richie and Eddie were still staying in Henry's car because Eddie wasn't ready to face his probably terrifyied mom. "When are you gonna get back home?" Richie asked. He was worried for the smaller boy and wanted him to live normal life again. Eddie shrugged weakly. "what if i just dont" He said turning to look at Richie's worried eyes. They had parked the car somewere besides the road because they had no idea where they could go. They watched as cars drove past them. Eddie felt like he didn't even wanna go back to his mother. Sonia Kaspbrak was really overprotective and childish and Eddie always felt like a six years old when he talked to his mom.
He just wanted to be with Richie and wanted to wipe away the thought that Richie wasn't staying in Derry forever. Eddie rubbed his eyes and sighed.
Eddie was leaning onto Richie's shoulder when a car stopped besides them. It was a brown dirty truck and Richie frowned his eyebrowns. Eddie sat up and looked in confusion as four figures stepped out of the truck. His heart dropped as he reconized them. Henry , Patrick , Belch and .. Victor?
He hadnt seen Victor in months and he still looked the same. They started walking over the car that Richie and Eddie was in. Richie's eyes widen and he rushed out of the car. Eddie watched as the taller boy walked over to them and they stopped. Henry smirked widely. "just leave him alone" Richie said as calmly as he could. Eddie started to breathe heavily. There was a long silence and of both just staring at each other. Henry broke the silence clenching his fist and punching his little cousin in the face. Richie stumbled back and fell on to ground. As soon as Henry had punched Richie Victor rushed over to Henry's car and opened the door. He dragged Eddie out by his arm and pulled him against his chest. Eddie was about to start fighting when Victor held a knife to his throath. Victor tighten his grip and Eddie's breathing started getting hard. He watched as Richie stood up and looked at Henry's car where he thought Eddie would still be. He finally noticed Eddie and clenched his fists. "let him go" Richie said and tried to stay calm so Eddie wouldn't get hurt. Victor smirked and shook his head slowly. Eddies eyes began to fill with tears but he didn't let them fall. Richie took a step towards them but stopped when Victor held his knife closer to Eddie's throath. He tilted his head back so the knife wouldn't cut him. "if you move ill split his throath" Victor said with low voice still smirking. Richie didn't know what to do. If he tried to save Eddie he would get hurt badly.. If he didn't do anything they would take Eddie again..
He staid still and watched as Victor dragged Eddie into the brown car still helding a knife on his throath. The door was closed and with that the car drove away. "fuck" Richie hissed.