Bonus alternative ending : Twin's Mission 04 (Eng)

The man with a panicked face ran along the hospital hallway, his round eyes reddened, sweat mixed with tears running down his plump cheeks. One of his hands continued to hold tightly the straps of his bag. His mouth muttered saying all the prayers and hopes that someone in the room with the door closed was fine.

"Krist" Singto called out the person he missed the most softly.

His legs slowly approached the man nervously until his hands were wide open, forcing the sweet man into his arms.

"I'm begging you, Krist! Don't rebel. I ... I just want to hug you, calm you down," the man said doubtfully.

"Calm me down, you say? Didn't I hear wrong? I panicked, really panicked! My son was in the room!"

"Our child, Krist !!" Singto shouted to the surprise of younger men.

"Our child? Phi ... You promised to leave my life, right?" his pink lips trembled, tears came out continuously uncontrolled. "Did you forget all your promises?"

Singto could not say anything, he did not know what he had to do, on the one hand he wanted to meet his two children but on the other hand he had promised to leave the world of the person he loved the most.

The older man then turned around, slowly moving his two legs leaving the sweet man who kept crying until his weak body sank down.

.

The sweet man was restless, his mouths were praying continuously until someone came out of the room.

"Are you a family of patients"

Krist immediately approached the man in the white coat in a hurry.

"I'm his mother"

"Your child's condition is fine now, he is dehydrated, and fatigue caused by stress so please keep his mind as calm as possible because he is too early to experience excessive stress. I will prescribe medication and please redeem at the pharmacy"

Krist was finally able to breathe a sigh of relief after hearing the doctor's words. After the doctor said he could see his son, he went straight into the room and approached the small body asleep on the bed with an iv attached to one of his hands.

Krist gently stroked the head of his eldest, staring at the pale face with tears in his wet eyes.

"Forgive Mommy, dear! Forgive your selfish mommy. Mommy ... Mommy is just afraid of the past. Please tell me what to do?"

The little boy slowly opened his eyes, his eyes blurred to see the faint of his mother who was crying. He held out his hand gently to rub his mother's cheek.

"Mom ..." he called in a hoarse voice.

"Baby ... Are you all right? Are there any still hurt?" krist asked frantically.

"Dad ... where's Daddy?"

Krist did not know what he had to answer until his lips trembled and not a single word coming out of his mouth made kraisee withstand his pain rising from his bed.

"Kraisee, where are you going?"

"meet daddy!" kraisee shouted angrily

"You're still sick, baby"

"Mom, we know that Mommy keeps bragging about Daddy, Mommy keeps trying to make us think that without our dad it would be fine. But why mom? Why did you do all that? Keep Dad away from us?"

The young man's lips trembled, his face wet with tears, his hands gripping the mattress so tightly that his knuckles turned red. He did not know what answer he had to give to his son's question. He is not ready and he will never be ready to go back to his past. He wanted to run and keep running away from what had happened to him but it seemed that the past kept following him until he, the man who first made his heart beat, carved a wound so deep he felt he wanted to die.