Good Girl

"I'm here" the text flashed across my screen, excitement butterflied in my chest. I quickly readjusted my dress and dashed to the door. "Hey baby." "Hey baby." He said, walking straight to my room. Once there I practically pounced on him, peppering his lips with needy kisses. I missed my Master, my lover, my future. A lot. He growled against my lips, sending a pool of heat between my thighs. I kissed and nibbled his neck before falling to my knees, kissing over the bulge in his pants and tugging on his belt. "I need you Master, please." I begged, looking up at him. "Hold on let me get these off." He chuckled, shedding his clothes one piece at a time. Once he was naked I wrapped my lips around his cock like a lollipop. He was delicious, always is. I sucked in his cock like my life depended on it. He tangled his fingers in my roots and tugged, guiding me. "You've gotten so go-od at that." He stuttered slightly, I was desperate for him. "Alright, get up here." He said, helping me crawl to the bed, giving my ass a light smack. I was on all fours, presenting myself to him. He toyed with my clit, chucking when I mewed with need. He shoved his cock in my pussy with one stroke, a lewd moan escaped my lips. It always felt amazing when he entered my pussy. "You feel so good Master." I slurred, my mind going numb. "So do you baby." He said gruffly, thrusting into me deeply, folding himself so his chest was against my back. He bit down on my shoulder, just enough to hurt. My mind spiraled as I had the first of many orgasms. He always made me cum hard. "Please Master, I'll be a good girl." I cried as he continued his harsh thrusts, playing with my ass. He inserted his finger all the way, my eyes rolled back. "You're being a very good girl right now." He purred, I squirted around his cock, collapsing beneath him from the powerful orgasm. He pulled my hips up to meet his, face down ass up. Trapped. I could make no coherent thoughts. It was orgasm after orgasm. I always loved it when he made me feel small, powerless, trapped. I trusted him not to hurt me. He pulled out and inserted his cock in my ass, both of us moaning at the tight fullness, he growled as he came in my ass. He leaned down and kissed my cheek as he slowly pulled out. "Good girl." He cooed, kissing my forehead and cheek. I smiled sleepily and sat up, kissing him. "Thank you Master." He smiled and kissed my lips softly, "Thank you." I laid myself down on his thigh, his hands wandering across my shoulders and down my spine, eventually making their way to my hair. He gently scratched my head, massaging my scalp until I feel asleep.