Spiraling

"You...are...mine..." He growled, biting down on my shoulder and filling me up. My eyes rolled back and I collapsed beneath him, my legs twitched in uncontrollable pleasure. My mind went blank. I felt the small press of his lips on my temple as he pulled out, reaching for the wash cloth beside the bed to clean us up. Suddenly the world came crashing down. I felt dirty, like I was a failure. I didn't please him. You're pathetic, stupid for believe he wants you for anything more then a sex doll. You're disgusting and ugly. I started crying, clutching the pillow tightly. "What's wrong?" He asked quietly, reaching to rub my back. "I don't know." I cried, reaching for him. "Baby I can't help you if you don't tell me what's wrong..." He said, sitting next to me and pulling my head in his lap, gently massaging my scalp. I sniffled and started scratching my legs with my nails. "Stop it." He said, pulling my hands away. "What's wrong? You we're fine a few minutes ago and-" "I feel disgusting. Dirty. Like I didn't make you happy, that all I am is a sex toy. And logically I know I'm not but-" "Sub drop. What you are experiencing is sub drop baby girl. When a submissive is extremely stressed and has a powerful experience with their Dom, the hormones combine and then snap, completely draining your brain of 'feel good' chemicals. So your brain goes into panic mode. It is extremely important you were here and didn't just leave, sub drop is dangerous for your mental well being." He said, playing with my hair and kissing my forehead. "I need to make you feel better. C'mon, lets go watch TV and we'll get some food." I nodded and sniffled, wiping away stray tears. "Master? Did I please you?" I asked quietly, anxiously picking at the skin on my hands. He cupped my face in his hands, "Of course you did baby." He mumbled before kissing me softly.