Fantasy

He grabbed me by the throat and pushed me back until my knees hit the bed, making me fall on my back. "You will do as your told, slut." He growled, crawling up my body until he was hovering above me, his hard cock in my face. "Open." He commanded, tapping my lips with it. I shook my head, smashing my lips together in defiance. He lightly slapped my cheek, making me gasp... giving him the opportunity to shove his cock down my throat. He thrusted into my throat harshly, making me choke and sputter around his cock until I almost puked. He let me catch a few deep breaths before thrusting back into my throat. I was feeling light headed and dizzy from the lack of air, but I loved his cock down my throat. He pulled out of my throat and slapped my cheek again, "Don't cum without permission, Slut." He growled, yanking my panties down and off my legs. He laid beside me, hooking one of my legs on his shoulder, leaving the other to it's own devices. He slapped my pussy, just enough to make me squirm before he started vigorously rubbing my clit. God he made me so wet. He inserted 2 fingers, using his thumb to continue working my clit. "P-ple-ease" I stuttered, my mind going numb from the impending orgasm. "Please what?" He asked, not stopping his movements. "Let me cum. Please. I'll be good." "No." He growled, shifting so that one hand could massage my clit while the other vigorously thrusted in and out of my pussy. "Please let me cum master, I'll be good." I begged, tears in my eyes. I couldn't take it anymore, I was about to explode. He suddenly stopped thrusting, pulling out of my pussy and giving it a few harsh slaps. I squirmed as best as I could to get away, I wanted to be good so bad. "Master please, I need you!" I begged, crying uncontrollably. He flipped me onto my stomach, landing a few harsh smacks onto my ass. I cried out, flailing to try and protect my bare ass. His hand was so big he covered most of my cheeks with one hit. He used the other hand to pin my wrists behind my back, I was trapped. And soaked. "You are mine slut, I tell you when you can cum. Understand?" He said, you nodded. He grabbed a fistful of my hair, making me sit up and look at him. "I didn't hear you." He growled, "Yes Master!" I yelped, just wanting his cock inside me. I was dripping, I could feel it coat my thighs. He let go of my hair and stroked my cheek with his thumb, peppering my lips with kisses. He slipped his tongue in my mouth, commanding dominance. I moaned, needing more. Needing him. He kissed down my jaw and neck, lightly pinching my nipples. "You are so sexy." He purred, biting down on my neck. "T-thank you M-Master." I stuttered, my mind was hazy. I couldn't place a coherent thought. He pulled away and pushed me onto all fours, pushing his cock inside with with ease. "Are you going to be a good girl and take my cock wherever I want to put it?" He asked, laying his chest on my back. Making me feel small. "Yes Master, please. I just need you! I need your cock! You feel so good!" I cried, stuttering a few times. He smiled against my shoulder, humming deeply before biting down, just enough to leave an angry mark. He knew how much I loved to be marked. "Cum whenever you want to slut." He said gruffly, reaching beneath me to toy with my clit, thrusting into me vigorously. I barely caught my breath before my orgasm exploded, I squirted on his cock. My vision when dark before I passed out. He used my body like a ragdoll until I came back to him. He was buried in my pussy, his fingers were deep in my ass, and I was face down in the mattress. "Does it feel good slut?" You nodded, attempting to slur an answer. He chuckled and slapped your ass with his free hand, making you cum again. "Who do you belong to?" He growled, pulling out of my pussy and into my ass. "Master." I slurred, cumming hard again and passing out as he filled my ass with his cum.

I woke up under a blanket, my head on his thigh as he scratched my scalp. "Hey beautiful." He cooed, "Are you okay? I didn't over do did I?" He asked softly, you shook your head no. Relishing in the softness right now. He did everything the way I wanted. And the aftercare was to die for. He smiled and kissed my forehead and cheek, making me blush. "Thank you Master." I slurred before falling asleep. He shifted me so I was laying on a pillow. "Goodnight beautiful." He whispered against my ear, placing a soft kiss on my cheek before tucking me in, wrapping me snugly in his strong arms.