Collar

I knelt on my pillow, my hands on my thighs and eyes trained on the floor. Just as Master asked. He walked around me in a circle, his heavy boots were the only thing I could focus on. He had just gotten home from work and given me 2 minutes to prepare. "Baby girl, I need you upstairs. On the floor for master. I'll be upstairs in 2 minutes." I nodded and took off like a rabbit. Once I reached our room I quickly shed my clothes and knelt on my pillow beside the bed. Waiting. Impatiently... anxiously. I ran down the list of everything I had done in the last few days... I obeyed masters rules: asking to touch myself. He allowed me to suck his cock whenever I wanted. He made sure I asked for permission before cumming and thanked him for it. He spanked me when I needed it.

I had been good. So why was I anxious?

"Eyes up." He commanded, standing in front of me. I trailed my eyes up his body, landing on his face with a small smile. "I have a present for you." He said, pulling out a package from behind his back. "Because you've been so good to Master." He bent down and kissed my forehead, making me blush. "Close your eyes baby." I closed my eyes, feeling him move my long hair and place something around my neck. It was leather. And it jingled when it moved. He fastened it and kissed the shell of my ear. "Stand up." I followed his orders, his large hands engulfing my smaller ones as he lead me away from my pillow. After a few steps he stopped and moved to stand behind me, his hands on my arms rubbing small circles with his thumbs. "Open your eyes." I looked to see I had a purple collar on, the black metal ring dangling in the hollow of my throat. "Thank you Master, it's so beautiful." I choked, tears prickling my eyes. He smiled and kissed my shoulder. "You're welcome baby. I also have a black one so you can ask which one to wear. But I know purple is your favorite." He said, turning me to face him. "You're mine." He said kissing me. "Always have been, always will be." I murmured, kissing him back.