White Dress

"You look so beautiful!" My sister cooed, adjusting my long caramel hair. I blushed, nervously picking at my hands. "Thanks." I mumbled softly, glancing at the dress on the wall. "Almost...done...and...ta-da!" My best friend called, stepping away from finishing the rest of my make up. I glanced nervously in the mirror, smiling when I saw my reflection. My make up was flawlessly natural, with just a hint of purple on my eyes... my lips were shiny nude... and my contour was stunning. "Are you ready?" My sister asked, pulling the white dress off the door. I nodded, smiling when she removed the zipper bag. The dress was an off white fit and flare, with floral lace sleeves. I giggled as I stepped into the dress, the soft fabric hugging in all the right places. "You look so beautiful!" The girls cooed, hugging me gently. My sister had on a steel grey Grecian style dress and heels to match, my best friend had the same style dress but in mint green and nude heels. My brother entered the room, his grey suit fitting him nicely. "Ready?" He asked, holding his arm out. I nodded and moved to stand beside him, following as he lead me to a large set of double doors where my father was waiting patiently. "You look beautiful." He said, hugging me and sighing deeply. My brother, sister, and best friend disappeared behind the door. Music played loudly as the door opened to reveal my father and I at the beginning of the isle. My fiancé stood, waiting, smiling, for me. I slowly marched down the isle, kissing my fathers cheek as he passed my hand from his, to my fiancés. The world tuned out, it was only my fiancé and I.

"I do." "You do what?" My boyfriend asked sleepily beside me, kissing my arm. "Huh?" "You said 'I do'..." I shrugged, rolling to lay on his chest, kissing over his heart softly. I idly glanced down at my hand, wishing the dream was real. He chuckled and kissed my forehead, "One day darling." He mumbled against my skin.