Chapter 1

" Rin! Wake up! We are going to be late! " the blonde-haired boy with haired tied up, wearing a blue hoodie is shaking the blonde-haired girl who is still hugging the pillow on her bed

" Ummm... 5 more minutes... " the girl mutters.

" Rin come on! It is our concert today! We need to leave home in 30 minutes! " the boy said as Rin jumps off from her bed.

" Oh YES! Finally the day of our concert! " Rin jumps and cheers as she begins taking off her white dress.

" RIN! WHAT THE HELL! " he immediately looks away as he blushes.

" Oh my god LEN! WHY THE HELL ARE YOU IN MY ROOM! " Rin yells and quickly puts on her dress, blushing hardly. Len covers his eyes with both of his hands.

" Meiko-ne asks me to wake you up... " Len said with his trembling voice, he slowly leaves the room and closes the door, leaving the blushed and confused Rin.

" A-chooo... " Rin sneezed.

----

" Ohayo Len-kun! " Miku jumps and hugs Len.

" Miku-ne... " Len struggles from Miku's hug.
" Stop hugging me every single morning... I'm not a kid anymore... "

" But Len-kun is always like my little brother! " Miku hugs tighter which makes Len having difficulty breathing. " Mi-Miku-ne... I- I can't... breathe... "

" Stop it Miku, you are killing him! " Meiko softly knocks on Miku's head.

" Thanks, Meiko-ne... " Len takes a few deep breaths.

" So, are you ready for the concert yet? " Meiko asks as Len nods his head.

" Yea... I've been practicing with Rin these months... " Len grins, looking happy, and slightly blushes.

" Len-kun! When are you going to confess to her? We are all going to support you! " a blue-haired man suddenly appears at Len's back, wrapping his hand over Len's shoulder.

" What the hell Kaito-nee! " Len punches Kaito's face as everyone in the living room laughing intensly.

" Oh by the way, where's Rin-chan? " Miku asks as Len points up. " She's probably still dressing up. "

" Go up and tell her to come down for breakfast~ " Meiko orders. Len tries to refuse but after seeing Meiko's angry face, he just goes straight up to Rin's room.

---
" Is finally the day for concert~ " Rin sings as she looks through her closet for clothes to wear.

*coughs* Rin slightly froze at where she stands, slightly shocked. Slowly placing her hand to her neck. " Let's not care about that right now, Len must be waiting for me~ " She sighs and walks to the closet.

She takes out a white hoodie and puts in front of her, walking to the mirror and see how she looks like. She smiles and takes a yellow skirt from her closet. Then, she combs her hair and puts on the white ribbon on her hair.