Chapter 4

*Ding Dong*

" Go opens the door Kaito. " Meiko orders as Kaito lazily walks to the front door. After he opened the door, he sees the super exhausted Len.

" L-Len? " Kaito looks at Len, shocked. " Yo... " Len replies as he takes off his shoes and walks into the house.

" Len, I thought you said you're coming back in 2 hours... " Meiko frowns as she looks at the clock. " Sorry... I got some stuff to do just now so- " Len replies as he falls onto the sofa.

" Dude, you look tired," Kaito asks as he hands Len a banana. Len immediately sits up and eats the banana.

" Well... stuff happened... by the way, how's Rin? " Len asks as he stands up and walks to the kitchen. " She's sleeping in her room now. "

" I see... " Len throws the banana peel into the bin then he walks upstairs. " Ohh~ going to look for Rin? " Kaito teases.

" Nah, I got stuff to do so I'm going to stay in my room. " Len waves off as he heads into his room, leaving the other 3 people in the living room.

" Hmm... that's weird?" Miku speaks up.

" Yep... this is weird... " Meiko agreed.

" Normally Len should ask for another banana... " Kaito states.

Then, the living room turns into silence. Everyone is thinking of something.

" Hey... why don't we... "

" Peep! "
—-
The three of them quietly walk in the corridor on the second floor. ( The second floor is a floor for everyone's bedroom. While Len and Rin's room is right next to each other. Kaito's room is on the left side of Len's room. Meiko's room on the right side of Rin's room while Miku's room is next to Meiko's. )

" Let's check on Rin before peeping. " Meiko suggests as the other 2 agrees. They slowly walk into Rin's room. The room is quiet and dark. Miku walks to Rin's bed and helps her changing the wet towel on her forehead. Meanwhile, Meiko checks on her temperature. " Phew, her temperature is falling. "

Kaito gives an ok sign then he points at the door, they slowly walk out of Rin's room and walks to Len's room. " Wow, isn't this 'Paradichlorobenzene'? " Miku states, " Oh my god I love this song! "

" Yep. " Meiko whispers as she slightly opens the door.

" boku wa nan no tame ni utau parajikurorobenzen... " Len sings as he dancing, breathing quickly and sweats a lot.

" Why is he practicing that?" Miku asks.

" I have no idea. " Meiko replies.

" He should rest after the concert! " Kaito exclaims.

Suddenly, the singing stopped but just leaving the background music playing. They all look into the room and finds Len on the floor without moving.

" LEN! " Kaito rushes into the room and squats next to Len, then gently lifts up Len's upper body and leans beside him.

" Um... Kaito-nee? " Len barely opens his eyes. Everyone in the room sighs in relief. " Are you ok? " Miku asks worriedly.

" Y-yea... I'm just tired... " Len makes a stubborn smile which makes everyone frown. Kaito carries him to his bed.

" Sleep... " Kaito places his hand on Len's eyes. With that, Len slowly closes his eyes and falls asleep.

—-

You useless

' I- '

No one needs you...