Chapter 6

After Rin recovers, they continued their concerts and rehearsals every day. And Friday is finally the last day of the concert. 

" AHHH! I FORGOT TO DO HOMEWORK! " Rin screams during dinner while Len is too shocked and chokes. Rin continues screaming while Miku gets a cup of water for Len. Kaito keeps eating. This continues until Meiko goes to Rin's back and punch her head. 

" OUCH! " Rin moans in pain as Meiko begins scolding. Kaito and Miku stand away from the dining table and begins watching how Rin gets scolded. Len sighs and walks to Kaito and Miku, " Kaito-nee, Miku-ne, I'm going to brush teeth and go to bed. " 

" Ok, night Len-kun! " Miku wraps around Len's neck and begins hugging him tightly. " I-I can't... Breathe... " Len stutters and Kaito save him from Miku. " Night bro! " Kaito waves as Len slowly walks to the bathroom. 

" He is worn out... " Miku sighs. Kaito nods, " Yea, he'll normally do homework and studying while eating banana. Or watch television while eating banana after dinner...  " 

" YOU STUPID RIN! " Kaito's sentence got cut off by Meiko's scolding voice. Rin uses her hands and covers where she got hit by Meiko earlier. " SORRY! " Rin yells back as Miku pulls Meiko away from Rin. Rin slightly sighs and looks around the living room. 

" Where's Len? " She asks as Miku points at the ceiling, " He went to bed a while ago. " Rin opened her mouth without talking and looks upstairs. " Oh no... I need him to teach me homework! " 

" We can teach you! " Kaito walks to Rin and intends hugging her, Rin shy away from Kaito. 

" Len's is better at homework then both of you! I mean he skipped 2 grades! He's the same age as me but he's 2 grades higher than me! And he's in your grade! " Rin stated as Miku sighed, " Yea... true... He's in the best class in our grade. " 

" He is freaking in class A in grade 10! " Kaito fake cries, " But we still know how to do grade 8 homework! We are not that stupid! "  Rin hesitates and sighs, " Fine, teach me on how to do my homework! " 

Kaito tilts and he stands straight up again, " U hum! That's not how you beg people Rin... " 

" Ok! I can teach you! " Miku runs to Rin and hugs her. " Awee thanks Miku-ne! " 

" Dammit... " Kaito silently leaves the living room. 

--- 

" MORNING! " Rin runs to the living room and greets. 

" Wow! I like this dress! " Miku admires as Rin happily scratches the back of her head. Meiko nods and walks to them. They are now looking at Rin's new white fluffy dress, with yellow laces and ribbons around her it. 

" LEN! " Rin hops to Len who is sitting on the sofa half-awake, looks like he's going to fall asleep anytime. " um? " Len looks up and sees Rin make a spin to show off her dress. " Good? " Rin asks as Len stares at Rin for a few seconds, then slowly nods. 

" Haha, Len being as cool as usual! " Kaito teases with Len beckons, " shut up. " 

Now Rin is staring at Len, he leans his head on his hand and continues watching television. Until he feels the uncomfortable stares from Rin. " What? " Len looks up and Rin just continues staring. 

" Tch... " Rin pouts and walks to the dining table and begins eating her breakfast. 

--- 

" YAY!! Finally the last day of our concert! " Rin cheers in the VIP car. " Plus there's no rehearsal today! But it is kind of scare to start straight off though... " Rin talks as Len is listening. He sometimes nods but clearly he's not paying attention. 

" LEN! " Rin suddenly shout brings Len back to reality. " Y-yes? " 

" You are spacing off a lot today! Are you ok? " Rin asks as Len nods. 

" Probably because I don't get enough sleep yesterday... " Len whispers to himself but Rin manages to hear it. 

" I thought you went into the room earlier than all of us yesterday! " Rin asked confusedly. Len looks down at his laps and he nods. " Well... I did sleep but then I... just woke up in the middle of the night and- "

" You should probably get some sleep now. " Rin suggests as Len nods. Rin stops talking then he falls asleep in a few minutes. 

' How is he so tired? ' Rin thought as she looks at the view outside of the car. ' Ohh... he did a solo concert because I was sick... that's why he's so exhausted? ' Rin's sudden realization makes her feeling guilt for making Len tired. 

" AHHHH! " Len suddenly yells as he jolted awake. He opens his eyes widely and breathing in a fast pace. " L-Len?! " Rin tries to tap Len's shoulder to calm him down. But, Len looks at Rin with a horrified expression. 

" R-Rin? " Len weakly asks as Rin hestitantly nods. He is sweating a lot and his body is trembling. He takes a few breathes and calms himself down. He stops shaking and looks down at his laps. " Sorry... did I scare you? " 

" No... I'm more like... worry. " Rin replies, she doesn't know what she is suppose to do to comfort Len. So she decides to not say anything and let Len calm down himself. The whole car ride is silence. Until... 

" Did- you have a nightmare? " Rin carefully peeps Len's face. Len slowly nods without saying anything. The awkward atmosphere comes back as Rin trying to fix this. " Is- is... Is this why you didn't get enough sleep yesterday? " 

He nods again with his mouth shut which makes Rin scared. She hasn't see Len being like that ever since they are in primary school. ' Len used to have nightmares all the time. ' Rin remembers, ' that's why I always act like I can't fall asleep and use the secret tunnel to find him and sleep with him... ' Rin unconciously smiles as she remembers the happy childhood they had. But she shoke these thought out of her head after a while, it is not a time to remember her childhood. 

" Here, " Rin takes a water bottle and hand it to Len, " drink some water and you might feel better! " Rin tries to act like nothing had happened so she has her bright, beautiful smile hagning on her face. Len looks at her face, gives her a wry smile. 

" Thanks Rin... " he takes the bottle and takes a few sip of water. " Len, just talk to me if you need to, I'm always here! " Rin suddenly hugs Len and Len close to choke himself again. " R-Rin... " 

" Wait... Len... " Rin stutters. 

" um? " 

" You are hot! " 

" What???? " 

Rin unfastines her seatbelt and climbs over to Len. She puts away both of their bangs and she presses her forehead to Len's. 

" Wa-... " 

---