V

We stood in front of a tree. Just a ordinary tree in th middle of the woods. 

Autumn: 'What is this place?'

Axyl: 'The only way to get into the kingdom.'

Autumn: 'Seriously? At tree?'

Eldrin: 'It's not just a tree... Watch.'

Doreah whistled a melody on her fingers. At first nothing happened, but then the ground began to vibrate and the tree began to move. The branches deformed and at the bottom of the tree there was a hole, which grew bigger and bigger. Until opening was formed.

*You can see what the tree looks like*

Autumn: 'How did you....'

Eldrin: 'Only guardians can open the tree, so if you have completed your training, you'll be able to do the same.'

Doreah and Eldrin walked into the opening and disappeared. I looked at Axyl.

Axyl: 'Go on.'

I nodded and followed Axyl into the tree...

Eldrin: 'Alright, you can look now.'

I opened my eyes and blinked until I could see everything sharp. I couldn't believe me eyes. I was in a village. But something wasn't normal. They way people dressed, talked, looked... 

Doreah: 'This, this is Medernngard. Our village, and yours now too...'

Autumn: 'The guardian's village... I've heard many stories about it, descriptions and stuff... But this was not even close to my imagination...'

*You can see what Medernngard looks like*

I breathed the fresh cold air in. I looked up at the strange texture of the houses, the smell of fresh bread and the birds dancing in the sky. I wanted to see everything. Explore this never-known world so that i'll never forget what it looks like. So that I will always remember how incredible I felt. To one day, tell Damon about it.

Axyl: 'Come on, i'll show you the barracks you're staying in these couple weeks.'

Autumn: 'Can I look around?'