S a l a c i o u s(/Request Page!)

Salacious is a oneshot book consisting of smuts/lemons and fluff of some of your favorite killers from iconic slasher movies and Dead By Daylight. I do not own anything in this book but some ideas and the editing of the cover photo.

This book includes:
  • Amanda Young (Saw Franchise/The Pig)
  • Michael Myers (Halloween Franchise/The Shape)
  • Danny Johnson/Billy Loomis (Scream Franchise/The Ghost Face)
  • Freddy Krueger (The Nightmare on Elm Street Franchise/The Nightmare)
  • Evan MacMillan (The Trapper)
  • Philip Ojomo (The Wraith)
  • Sally Smithson (The Nurse)
  • Anna (The Huntress)
  • Rin Yamaoka (The Spirit)
  • Adiris (The Plague)
  • Frank Morrison (The Legion)
  • Julie (The Legion)
  • Joey (The Legion)
  • Susie (The Legion)
  • and more if you want to request

Speaking of Requests, this is the only request page besides my own PM box. But please specify things you'd like (genderswap killer for example). Heck, ask for a two-shot and title. Just request.

One more note, Im not the most detailed in my writing but as you read through, you'll see differences in my writing. I hope its more of an improvement than down-grade.

Other than that, I've nothing else to say. So please, lay in your edgy bed and continue reading a book that only provokes your edginess.

Thank you and good day.

Side note: I'm a lil obsessed with The Shape and The Ghost Face (My Killer Mains) so expect more oneshots from them when there aren't any requests!