🔪Killer Feud - Kazan Yamaoka🔪

Killer Feud
Kazan Yamaoka (The Oni) x Killer!Reader
Warnings:
short chapter

Rin stared at me from afar, sitting on a log as she stroked a strand of her fear-stricken hair. Anna sat beside her, sharpening her hatchets. She made no noise and didn't even hum. It was peculiar.

Everyone seems aloof today. I am too... but why is it for everyone?

Out of nowhere, Rin squeaks and everyone turns their head to my direction, where I sat on a large rock while tending to my nails.

I look at Michael, then at Wraith. And now, I notice they weren't staring at me.

But behind me.

I turn around, now facing the rather flat stomach of an adult man.

Looking up, my eyes meet red ones.

"The Oni"

I didn't move an inch. Nor do I break eye contact. Remaining still, I hold my ground. This male wears a popular Japanese mask, The Oni. He also wears a Samurai-styled outfit. He held a long katana on one hand and another weapon behind him. With his towering figure, I couldn't see what it was specifically.

I could hear his heart beating and his intense breathing. It was quite intimidating. Yet, I stay where I sat. "That's Kazan Yamaoka!" I hear behind me. I blink.

×××

"Y/n doesn't seem to be a fan of the new killer." I heard a male's voice. When I turn my head to face the voice, I see the Trapper with a few other killers snickering like children.

I expect the survivors to be like this. Not the killers.

With a glare and sassy hair flip, I turn heel to my very worn down cabin. As weird and biased as it is, The Entity gave the killers houses or other types of comfort while giving tents to the survivors.

Whilst on my way to my humble abode, ignoring the childish killers, I hear a roar in the distance, where the bamboo forest is. As curious as I was, I walk to the roar.

Being a killer, I'm surprisingly short and curious. To be honest, I don't know how I'm such a murderous being. I don't remember my past life. Or what I did to be on my knees to the Entity. But I'm here. And I can't really complain about it.

My perks? They're quite weird. My abilities? I can do this spin attack that instantly downs survivors within a few feet from me. But I get insanely dizzy doing it so when I pick up a survivor, I walk weirder than picking up a survivor normally.

And I walk faster than the Trapper. That's... Good?

I'm not a great killer and I have odd things about me but somehow, I always manage to get four kills in a match- or three.

Damn hatch.

Anyways, I take more steps into the bamboo forest, getting slapped in the face by a few of the bamboos' tiny branches.

The roar died down but I can hear this weird tune going through my ears.

"Who's there?" I hear a stern voice. The voice had a strong Japanese accent. Their english was better than Rin's, though.

"Y/n L/n. You're the new killer." I say, walking to the who I assume is Kazan. The bamboo stopped and I stood in a clearing with the male who, for an odd reason, had his mask off.

Kazan's face had many scars running over it. He had slanted but piercing, red eyes. Everything about him was sharp. His nose, jawline, cheek bones. Anyone would see his face and run. Even the boldest of all.

"I am." Kazan said, gripping onto his blade. I raise my hands, calm but defensive, "There's no need for fighting. I heard a roar, I came."

"Curious child. You, yourself, would be the one to kill you." Kazan scoffed, sheathing his sword and crossing his arms. Despite our distance, he is still loud.

I scoff as well, mimicking the male as I cross my arms. "If that is my fate, so be it. I feel a sense of living when I'm curious."

"Fool. Haven't you heard of curiosity killed the cat?" Kazan says while pointing at me. I raise my hands and shrug, "Haven't you heard? Satisfaction brought her back." I smirk, taking a few steps closer to the male.

He got taller and taller with every step I took. But I stayed bold.

"When you came here, you made everyone seem sick. Maybe even Michael. Who never gets sick." I told the male.

"Have any reason why we all felt the need to puke more than Adiris?" I say, pointing with my nose while standing in a very annoyed position.

"Why must I tell you?" Kazan says, taking his few steps to me. His chest now touched my body. My shoulder, to be exact.

"I know being short isn't always a bad thing. Right now, I have a good shot at the money maker." I smirk. But Kazan wasn't having it. He grunted and continued to glare in my sockets.

"Your threats don't scare me. But telling you might help myself."

I nodded in annoyance.

"The Entity probably has something to do with it. Maybe everyone felt sick when you arrived." I uncross my arms, twisting my head to the male in anger.

"Who wouldn't? You're like a fly." Kazan smirked.

I click my tongue and face the male completely, glaring in his red soul. I wanted to slap that smirk and make sure that I stay on top.

That sounds weird.

My eyes blink and I see the male drop his bat from his back. He untied the laces that secured his armor on and let it rest on a log.

"I can tell you don't like me. Why don't we duel to ease off our obvious tension?"

"Me getting to know you? Me befriending another killer for what advantage?" I scoff, "Kazan, I do not duel. Nor do I make friends with someone who sees me as a fly."

"A bug that provides nothing for the world. An insect meaning nothing but an annoyance!" I shout, pushing the man away, now realizing his hand was reaching for my shoulder.

I storm inside the forest and to my cabin, meeting Rin on the way.

"S-sorry." Rin apologizes, twitching her head to her right and then phasing away.

Now that I think about it, Rin and Kazan have the same last name. Are they related?

"Yes, we are. But that is our business. You should know better than to stick your nose where it doesn't belong." Kazan's Japanese accent grew thicker with every word.

With a sharp turn in my neck, I look to see Kazan with crossed arms. His armor was back on, tied loosely around his joints. Nonetheless, they kept him from being harmed.

"What's with you stalking me? I didn't know you can read minds." I spoke harshly. I turn my whole body to face him completely.

"Cute. Such a feisty killer." Kazan says, his mask went up and down with every word that left his mouth.

Before I could even muster a word, Kazan looks at his hands. A black aura surrounds him and he looks at me, dazed.

"Good luck, Yamaoka." I grant, turning my body while I hear a great roar behind me.

A roar like a tiger's.

Intimidating...

But hot.