🔪Strange Visit - Michael Myers🔪

Strange Visit
  Michael Myers (The Shape) x Reader
Warnings:
Fluff
profanity
Mute Michael Myers

I pursed my lips, whistling to the tune of a lullaby that was repeatedly playing in my head. I just left Haddonfield High, strolling to my home that was just a few blocks from here.

Rumble.

My stomach ached. I hadn't ate anything while staying in my school for eight hours. Nor did I eat a breakfast sandwich before I left my home to my school.

I continued whistling, pursing my lips and blowing with the wind that brushed through the fall leaves, attempting to ignore my hunger.

Luckily, today was the last school day until next week for it is Fall Break. Halloween will be arriving in a few days. Because of this, I would be going home and staying up late, watching movies until my eyes say no more.

I quickened my pace, speed-walking back home more than the peaceful stroll in the woods. I just wanted to eat. I just wanted to fix myself a sandwich and lay in my bed. "Not yet" my legs say, slowing down and then completely stopping the walk.

"Uh... Hello?" I asked more than greeted. A few feet from me, there stood a tall, well built man in a jumpsuit and mask. He was standing beside my mailbox, right in front of the porch of my house. "I don't know if you're a friend of my mom or something but if not, please leave? This is my house."

"Hey? Are you lost?"

"Um... Sir?"

"I'm just going to my house... uh... stay if you'd like..."

Not receiving a reply nor any sign of response, I squeeze past the man through the gate. It only made it more awkward as he turned, allowing us to face our bodies towards each other while I try to get to the door.

"Uh... Excuse me..." I whisper in a soft voice. My hands were up to my chest, trying to avoid any contact with this strange man that just wouldn't budge. I didn't even try to look up to him, avoiding to observe the towering height and ripped bod. But I could feel his eyes on me, piercing through my head from above. It's like the sun was burning at the top of my crown, making my hair sizzle and smoke.

As I struggled and wiggled, I could hear a grunt from the man. "I'm sorry!" Frantically, I jumped and waved my hands. Luckily, I wiggled free but I was still concerned. "I don't know what I did but I'm terribly sorry!"

When the man straightened his posture, he turned his head to me.

"Are you okay?" I asked in a worried tone. I lightly pat the man's arm, now feeling his strong biceps. Blindly, I groped them.

I blushed in embarrassment.

"Oh my god... Excuse me..." I can't see how I look now but I can only imagine that this man could see only a tomato for my head.

I sprint to my door that was only a few steps away and to my surprise, it was unlocked. So, I open it and then enter my home, slamming the front door shut and racing up to my bedroom. I didn't even lock the door -when I probably should if that man is right there standing just a few feet away- I just slammed my body flat to my bed and shoved my face in my pillow.

After my breakdown of embarrassment, I got up from my bed to look out the window. Luckily, the man was no longer there. He vanished from the gates. Disappeared from my porch.

I gave a relieving sigh, inhaling deeply through my nose. Before I could exhale my stress and embarrassment away, I felt a vibration on the floor. Like a rough step.