🔪Teen Games - Billy Loomis🔪

Teen Games
  Billy Loomis (The Ghost face) x Reader
Warnings:
• smut/lemon
profanity
• sneaky/hiding/in public kink
• clothed sex/grinding

"Billy!" I scream, having my back against the cold hard lockers. "I'm going to be late! Let me go!" I smile, lightly punching the said teen's shoulder. "Aw come on, just five minutes." Billy gave me his infamous toothy grin. It's an expression he hasn't shown to anyone else but me.

"Babe- ah- please." Billy was kissing my neck and I knew better than to let him continue. So I place my hands on my boyfriend's chest, "Let's continue after school, okay? Remember, we were going to that one party-" I felt a hand grope my butt.

"Billy!" I giggle, staring up at him as he stood straight in front of me, brushing his locks away from his face. When he leaned back down to me for one last kiss, one strand of his blonde hair dropped back to his eyes again.

"Alright, I'll see you then, babe."

I pecked my boyfriend's lips one last time and then left to my last period.

×××

Billy grabbed my backpack, swinging it over his shoulder as he used his other hand to hold my own, locking our fingers together. We were on our way to a party tonight. I wasn't too keen on it though. Since last time we were at a party, my friend's died and I find out Stu and my own boyfriend are the killers behind the ghost face mask. Luckily, the plan worked for Billy and Stu. But the school was out for awhile. And people were hesitant to talk to us. Not like Billy or Stu cared. But I had friends too.

But finally, one guy thought it'd be okay that we come to visit and have a few drinks with him and his friends.

"So who is and isn't coming?" I asked Billy, staring up at him as he stared straight ahead. "I don't know. I'm not really going for the people."

"Don't tell me you're going to do something..."

Billy shook his head, "Nothing like that. You asked me to come with a week ago. You also said something about continuing something after school." I noticed the smirk that stretched upon Billy's lips. I blush a light pink. I could feel Billy tighten his hold on my hand, "So tell me about your kinks. I know my innocent Y/n has a few."

"S-shush. I know you know them... Why are you asking?"

"Just to keep note."

We reached the door and could hear a few screams on the other end. Billy gave a hard knock. The door opened abruptly and I see Dominic, the football jock, stand at the door.

"Oh hey, Y/n. Hey, Billy." Dominic greeted. He had a large hickey on his jawline. I hide a gag behind my mouth.

I didn't gag because he had one. I've had plenty of markings thanks to my boyfriend. It's just that Dominic wasn't ashamed. It is like he's proud of recieving a bruise on a body part he shows so often.

"Well, come in. You're just in time for a game of Seven Minutes in Heaven." Billy looked annoyed at the mentioning of the game. He looked at me and gave my hand a squeeze before letting go and wrapping an arm at my shoulder.

Billy leaned to my ear. His hot breath tickled the flesh and gave me tingles.

"Stay close. Refuse when it comes to everyone but me." Billy whispered. He dug his canine in my ear for a tiny bite and then returned back to my side. I nodded and stuttered a quick "yes." as Billy and I were lead inside.

"So of course, Y/n, you've already met most of these guys. Go ahead and take a seat. I'm gonna go use the restroom."

I nodded, just about to take a seat on a velvetty couch when Billy twirled me around. Now, I stood with my back facing him and his now obvious bulge poking my behind. Billy sat on the couch and I followed, now sitting on his lap.