🔪Killer Feud (Part Two)🔪

Killer Feud (Part Two)
  Kazan Yamaoka (The Oni) x Killer!Reader
⚠ Warnings:
  • Fluff
  • Profanity
  • Out-of-character characters
  • Short chapter

I've just finished a trial. A long, tedious, and excruciatingly painful trial. A trial with an immersed Nea, Meg, Steve, and Feng. A trial where all of them were altruistic, gen rushers, and  fter my trial, I was tired. Very rarely do I get a long game. But today, my very few trials were long. My longest being maybe two hours. It's a pain in my ass.

But finally, it's the end of the day. It's late.

I can rest.

Before I do, I hear a roar in the distance. Only one man has a roar like that. My tiger, Kazan.

Well, not mine exactly. I just have a slight interest in him. Call it crush if you will. I just have a fondness for the stoic and towering man.

"Kazan? How was your trial?" I ask, smirking. The male, who spawned a few feet from me, grunts. He looks at me, huffs, and then walks away whilst gesturing me to follow. I do so like some puppy.

"My trials have been good. My last one was sloppy so I didn't kill all four." Kazan says with a huff. I nod, "You're just new. The Entity just wants to use you and find your limits. It's the end of the day though." Remaining optimistic, I smile, "So that means we can all rest... Thankfully."

Kazan nods. He kept silent whilst standing sloppily. He grunted.

"Who knew the strong tiger could be tired. You're pretty vulnerable right now." I laugh. I then sigh and walk up to the male, grabbing his arm and wrapping it around my shoulder. I walk with him to the fire. Hopefully men who are stronger than me could help Kazan to his bed.

"Y/n? Kazan?" I hear. Kazan kept his face drooped whilst I looked at the direction of the voice. "Oh, Evan. Hey. Can you do me a favor and take the new guy to his new home?"

"New home?"

"Yes, Kazan. New home." I tell the said man as Evan wrapped his arm over his shoulder and walked with him to his new, forever house.

As sad as that sounds.

×××

I went over the river, grabbing flat stones to skip over a pond when I heard the harsh breathing and rough shackling near me.

It was armor scraping against more armor. And only one man had armor in this hell.

"Kazan. How are you?" I ask politely. Getting up from the ground and turned to the said Samurai.

The male stared straight at me with his red, hawk-like eyes. "Better. Why are you here?"

I shrug. "You can't skip stones in the river but I like to think that I'm able to when I return to the other world." I fail to smile, cocking the tip of my mouth upwards only to have it fall in memory.

"What did you do before this? You don't look like a killer." Kazan spoke. It irritated me just slightly.

"I was an accountant. I used to do this and that while under the control of a manipulative boss. I had enough of her games and on a New Year's party at our job, I..." Kazan seemed interested. I only assumed so as he took two steps closer to me and remained silent.

That's what people do when they're listening, right?

"I beat her. We were in my cubicle, she joked... So I decided to bash her head on my desk before throwing her on the ground and-"

And then I heard laughter.

A chuckle that fumed me.

"What're you laughing at?!" I growled, throwing the pebbles to our feet.

"I don't know what you're problem is but I've just about HAD it with you. Thinking I'm some puny human, a girl who can't do anything, a killer who shouldn't be titled as one... Guess what? I sure may be all of those but I'm also none of those." I point, taking my steps closer to Yamaoka where my finger could touch his chin.

"I'm a human murderer who has killed many others in this realm too. I have strength to hook, drag, and break a generator. Honestly... Fuck you."

"To think I could've been friends with Mr. Kazan Yamaoka." I ended my rant with a scoff and left the said killer with a hit on his shoulder.

×××

"What do you want?" I ask rudely. I just opened my front door to my tiny hut to find the towering tiger that really angered me earlier.

"I wasn't laughing at you. I thought it was humorous that your old boss twisted you so much to make you turn against her. She deserved her death." Kazan spoke. Turning his head to the side for something.

I nod in embarrassment.

"Oh."

"You're tiny. Possibly tinier than that one hag. You look nothing like a murderer, a killer, or monster. But I don't doubt you have the power to murder, kill, or scare even the strongest of humans." Kazan said. Huffing whilst running his hand over his mask.

"You're tiny. A human who can do a lot of things that even I can't do. I respect you for that." Kazan spoke again, tilting his mask up to his forehead.

"So, may I have the honor to be Ms. Y/n L/n's friend?"