3

Amelia squeezed the steering wheel in absolute fury

Amelia squeezed the steering wheel in absolute fury. She watched Jacob sit with Bella in the truck leaning in for a kiss. He had been ditching Amelia for Bella for the past few weeks. He was suppose to be there for her not Bella.

She hit the accelerator to make the two jump apart, which they did. Amelia glared at both pathetic teenagers as she parked her car in the driveway. She didn't spare them a second glance as she made her way into the house.

She was well aware of Alice's presence but ignored the golden eyed vampire. Once in her room she slammed the door to her bedroom.

They were suppose to stay gone. She was angry. When Edward dumped Bella in the woods and she became a shell of a human Amelia couldn't help but feel some sort of satisfaction. Amelia stared at herself in the mirror. She gently reached up and touched the necklace around her neck, the beauty she stole from Carlisle.

Ever since she took the necklace, strange things have happened. A book appeared on her desk with a note attached stating she found the necklace for a reason and to use the book to guide her. Once Amelia got to reading she started being able to do strange things. People started having a glow around them all different colors, later reading that she was able to see a person's aura. She was able to figure out how to activate and deactivate it was well, seeing glowing colors everywhere made her head hurt.

That's only the start of it all.

A knock came at her door. Rolling her eyes she opened the door to see the golden eyes vampire she ignored. "What?"

"We need your help," Alice begged and begged Amelia to help save Edward to the point she gave in just to get her to shut up.

That's how she found herself walking through a crowd in Italy while her sister ran like a lunatic to Edward. Amelia's steps never increased in pace nor decreased, she didn't care enough to rush but she was interested to see how it played out enough to not stop. Alice walked next to Amelia, her steps were rushed in an attempt to keep near Amelia so she doesn't walk off.

Alice needed Amelia to be here. They won't make it out if she's not. But at the same time they might not make it out because she's here as well.

"Come now boys, let's not ruin the party." As both girls strut in Alice removed her scarf.

"As you can see, your services won't be needed." Edward turned away with Bella in an his arms,

"Enough." A cold child like voice rang through the empty hall of the castle.

"Jane," Edward sighed in defeat. She would kill him if he tried to leave.

"Master Aro sent me to see what is taking so long," She gave each of them a pointed look. Amelia rolled her eyes, she couldn't be more than 15 and she was suppose to be intimated?

"Bella, why don't you and Amelia go enjoy the festival?" The smaller of the two male vampires shut the idea down quick,

"The girls come with us," Amelia shrugged,

"Fine by me," She shrugged off her black cardigan that had been keeping her neck hidden. Edward and Alice both gasped at her necklace,

"That's Carlisle's stolen necklace!" Amelia furrowed her eyebrows,

"Is it?" She smiled in faux innocence. She made a step forward before Edward stepped in front if her snapping at her,

"Hand it over." Amelia rolled her eyes,

"No." Edwards hand went for the necklace but was shocked when Amelia's hand reached up grabbing his wrist. She squeezed his small wrist to the point cracks formed.

"Make anymore attempts to touch me, you'll burn." She shoved his wrist into his chest pushing him back into Bella and Alice. Each vampire looking at her in bewilderment, how does a human posses that amount of strength?

Amelia followed Jane through the halls and down a hidden tunnel to a giant carved door. Three attractive men sat on three thrones greeting the group as they enter.

A boy the same age as Jane walks to greet her, "Sister, they ask you to bring back one and you return with two and two halves, such a clever girl."

"Two halves make a whole," Amelia spoke with an eye roll, "Idiot."

"What a happy surprise!" The raven hair man in the middle stood and made his way foreword to greet the group, "Bella is alive after all. Isn't that wonderful? I love a happy ending, they are so rare," he smiled at the group. As his ruby eyes swept over the group he stopped on Amelia,

He grinned seeming very giddy, "Why hello there,"