5

Amelia watched the whole situation with amusement

Amelia watched the whole situation with amusement. The fight between Edward and the much stronger vampire was incredible, to think Edward is one of the world's strongest vampire with an incredible gift but couldn't fight for anything was incredibly funny to Amelia.

"Wouldn't you just look into his mind to figure out what he'd do next? Honestly, for someone as old as you, Cullen, you're quite dumb." Amelia inspected her nails as Edward was prepared for execution but the larger vampire and one of the others.

Amelia rolled her eyes at Bella once again begging to be killed in order to save Edward. "Honestly Isabella, you are absolutely pathetic." Amelia rolled her eyes at her sister's sappy actions,

The Volturi coven found Amelia's unfiltered comments hilarious. Marcus even cracking a smile, after centuries of nothing but frowning it was a sight to see. Amelia liked his smile.

"This is a sadness," Aro shook his head walking back up towards the thrones, stopping next to the his own where his blonde brother's mate sat gracefully, "If only your intention was to give her immortality,"

"Bella will be one of us! I've seen it," Alice suddenly shout out. Aro raised an eyebrow at the golden eyed seer. Aro flashed over to Alice, hand held out to her. As Aro dug further into Alice's mind past the vision of Bella as an immortal he found one about Amelia, multiple even.

"My my, the Cullen family pride themselves on being an honest family who do not feed on humans. Yet, you'll lie to a mortal and sacrifice them for your coven's advantage." Amelia raised an eyebrow watching the two.

"I-It benefits you and the other Kings! You can't be mad at that!" Alice's desperate attempt to save what he had seen.

"Yes but, you hurt Caius' mate in the process," Aro released her hand, "that is unforgivable by vampire law," Aro turned to his brothers and Amelia, "Your intentions with our dearest Amelia here were not in the favor of her nor us, but her sister."

"What?" Amelia snapped glaring at Alice, "Explain," Edward and Alice looked to each other, almost as if having a silent conversation, "Now!" Amelia snapped to the pair.

"You were never meant to be with Edward, we just," Alice sighed trying to word it as gently as possible, "you would've been needed later on in the future. Although this happened sooner than expected, I knew-" Edward cut off his sister not wanting her to take all of Amelia's anger,

"We knew that you were mated to Caius and not me. We needed you for-" Amelia cut off her ex-boyfriend.

"Insurance." Amelia shook her head with her lips pursed, "Was anything you told me true?" Her voice low and cold.

"I did love you, Amelia, believe me when we're together I was happy," the look in Edward's eye told a different story,

"Don't. Lie!" Amelia eyes glowed a bright red as Edward was suddenly suspended in the air, "How could you do such a thing? How could you lie for a year? How could you tell me you wanted a life with me when the whole time you just wanted me to save your own ass?!" Amelia looked at the bronze haired vampire in disbelief that such a 'gentleman' would be so disrespectful and manipulative. "I should kill you Cullen,"

"PLEASE AMELIA NO!" Bella cried to her sister. Amelia let Edward hover as he choked, cracks forming around his neck. Something in the back of Amelia's mind told her not to because it would alter her future.

"I won't," Amelia blinked and Edward fell to the ground as her eyes returned to their normal blue color, "And don't think I'm doing it for either of you. Something tells me if I kill you my future is altered and I won't like the way it is. Don't make me regret this decision, Cullen." Bella and Alice helped Edward stand and watched Amelia and Aro carefully. Amelia sitting on Aro's throne sent chills down their spine. Amelia was the future queen of the vampire world, their future king. Mated to the most ruthless King that will do anything to preserve the vampire world. Amelia's actions today showed she would do the same.

"Go, make your preparations." Aro waved his to dismiss the vampire and human, "You have til the end of this coming year,"

"And do not forget," Caius spoke up glaring at the trio leaving, "The Volturi doesn't give second chances."

"And neither do I." Amelia spoke as the doors shut to the throne room leaving Amelia alone amongst the Kings and most of the elite guard.

Amelia looked to the blonde king, "So, I'm your mate?"