9

"No

"No."

"Yes."

"You're not going."

"I'm going."

"Why."

"Because I want to make sure that the Cullen family and their new pet know that there won't be any mercy when they screw up."

Caius groaned and threw himself back on the bed. Amelia stood at the end of the bed with her hands on her hips,

"Caius Volturi, are throwing a temper tantrum?" She tried to keep a straight face but was failing miserably.

"No." Caius grunted but remained on the bed. Amelia sighed and walked over to him. She leaned over him and raised an eyebrow.

"Listen, if this works we'll have leverage, not only over the Cullens but the whole vampire world will know. The Cullens are well connected, word of what I can do will get out and the Volturi will be feared even more. Well, if they find out the great Caius Volturi pouts and whines they won't- hey!" Amelia laughed as she was tackled onto the other side of the bed.

"No one will know," he growled into the side of her neck,

"Let me go and it'll remain a secret."

"You're a terrible person." Caius lifted up onto his elbows and the two began to stare each other down. "Fine."

"They'll begin to question the power of the Volturi," Felix spoke as he, Demitri, Alec and Jane watched the newborns cause terror in Seattle.

"Not for long they won't." The four turned to watch their Queen approach them wearing a velvet black cloak over her dress.

"My Queen," all four bowed.

"Stand, please, I'm simply here to ensure that everything does as planned,"

"Pardon my Queen, but we've done this a number of times, everything would've been fine." Jane didn't want to disrespect the Queen but she didn't like the idea of being chaperoned.

"Of course, Jane. I just have a personal message that needs to be sent. Not only to them," she walked to the edge of the roof and placed her hands on the ledge, "but to everyone in the vampire world."