10

So this chapter is changed quite a bit from the book/movie. Enjoy, sorry some things seem randomly added in this chapter.

The five walked towards the Cullens, Amelia in the front, the twins on either side with Felix and Demitri bringing up the back

The five walked towards the Cullens, Amelia in the front, the twins on either side with Felix and Demitri bringing up the back. Felix and Demitri stopped first, then the twins, and finally Amelia coming to a stop last creating a point.

"Impressive. I've never seen a coven escape an assault of this magnitude,"

"We we're lucky," Carlisle's voice of reason flowed through the clearing.

"I doubt that." Amelia's voice was sharp, clearly indicating she knows they're lying.

"It appears we missed an entertaining fight," Amelia noticed Alec has a tendency to lower his voice when in the presence of those he wants to intimidate.

"Yes, it's not often we are rendered unnecessary." Jane spoke in her usual soft voice.

"If you had showed up an hour ago, you would've fulfilled your purpose."

"We are here for more than just one purpose. It's interesting to know Isabella is still a human."

"The date is set."

"For when?"

"I'm being changed after we get married," Isabella spoke up trying to stand up to her sister.

"And when do you plan that?" Isabella gulped,

"A-After I turn 20,"

"No."

"No? What do you mean no?!"

"No. You have until the end of September."

"B-But what about Charlie? What will I tell him?"

"You have four months to come up with some excuse. After all Edward and Alice are great at convincing people that lies are the truth,"

"You can't do that!" Isabella whined.

"The fact that you were given til the end of this coming year and you want to make your own date is not acceptable. So your time is being reduced. And we will make sure it is carried out or you will be executed for disrespecting the Volturi and breaking the law,"

"Oh yeah? How are you gonna do that if we're always moving?" Isabella smirked thinking she outsmarted her sister.

"You forget, insolent girl, that Demitri is the best tracker in our world," Isabella stumbled back as her sister approached with a dangerous look in her eye, "and," Isabella screamed, the Cullens gasped or shouted and the Volturi guard watched in shock.

Amelia shoved her hand inside of her sister's chest, gripped her heart and pulled it right out.

Isabella fell over, crying about how she's dying

"Calm down. You're fine," Amelia rolled her eyes, "pathetic."

"What did you do?!" Edward was on the ground next to Isabella along with Carlisle.

"She'll live. As long as this heart beats," she lifted the heart in her hand, "she'll live. The actual heart is still in there but this is her life,"

"Amelia," she looked at Esme who has tears in her eyes, "why?"

"Insurance," she said in an almost mocking tone.

"How does this do anything?" Edward was clearly distress as Isabella continued to cry,

"Because if October 1st comes around and this heart is still beating, I'll simply," she squeezed the beating heart to which Isabella cried out even more, "crush it. Like you crushed my heart. Plan wisely, there is no further warning. If we get the slighted whisper that there are rumors about your coven, she dies and there will be no corner of the earth where can hide."

Amelia dropped the heart is a velvet back she pulled from her dress pocket. The Volturi turned and made their way out of the clearing leaving the Cullens to think about what Amelia just did.

So obviously Once Upon a time is where I got the idea for this chapter and Amelia's new ability and the second gif and ya know Amelia is the evil queen for he vampire world and the Evil Queen has this ability. Idk but enjoy the long awaited update.