Three

After weeks of constant stress, headaches and the compulsive aspects of your personality taking over, examination period had finally ended.

Which had meant at least a few weeks of freedom. Well, for everyone else, anyway. Not for you, no. You had spent way too much of the semester break agonizing about possible ways to take revenge on a certain raven-haired individual.
And maybe, just maybe, some of that time had also been spent imagining how far things could've gone between the two of you that day in the library...

But now, the break was over. It was your first day back, the first day you'd be facing Law again and... well, you weren't exactly satisfied with your plan. But it would have to do.

First, you'd analyzed what would make him tick. That hadn't been difficult – you already knew he was a total control freak, your goal was taking said control away from him. Therefore, coming up with the main objective of your plan hadn't been difficult. The more difficult part about it all was finding out how you'd actually execute it.

Primarily, you'd considered trying to embarrass him during lectures by somehow finding flaws or errors in his answers, and then call him out for it in front of the course, but that had just seemed petty and childish, as well as pretty much impossible. You might've hated the guy, but you couldn't deny he was smart. And attractive. And the way he'd whispered in your ear had really turned you o-

For god's sake. It was supposed to be your time away from him and even now, he was dominating your thoughts.

Hey, wouldn't you rather have him dominating your bo-

You hated your brain sometimes.

Luckily, cognitive dissonance was one of your closest friends when it came to unwanted feelings, so by the end of semester break, you'd almost managed to convince yourself those encounters with Law had been nothing but temporarily slip-ups on your side. You didn't find him attractive and you definitely didn't want to see him again. No.
What you didn't have to convince yourself of, however, was that you still very much despised him.

After sorting through possibilities of getting back at Law, you'd rejected many of them on the simple basis that they were predictable. And then it had hit you – everytime Law had managed to one-up you thus far, he had managed to do so because he'd correctly predicted your reactions to his actions. The only reason he'd been able to toy with you was because you'd let yourself be manipulated. You had been passive.

So, if you wanted to catch him off guard, it was you who would have to take the initiative. You had to do something he wouldn't expect. And after doing some research (a.k.a. stalking on social media) you'd managed to find out what you wanted to do.

As it had turned out, Law wasn't as much of a loner as you'd thought. Sure, there was his growing female fanclub – just thinking about those gullible girls made you roll your eyes – but other than them, he'd usually been seen all alone. But even a narcissist like Law was bound to have some company in his free time.

As you left the dormitory, mentally going over your plan once more, you reminded yourself to await the perfect moment, and not to just rush into things. Patience was a virtue, after all.

One thing you had to make sure of, however, was that no unforeseen circumstances – meaning, he who shall not be named himself – would interfere with your plans. So, being the evil genius you were (or rather, wanted to be), you'd taken precautionary measures. In your case, said measures included a personal bodyguard, who would accompany you to each lecture and pick you up afterwards, so Law wouldn't be able to catch you alone.