chapter 9:almight's dark secret. izuku's godfather.

The next day midoriya returned to school and everyone was surprised to see that he and Uraraka were holding hands like a cute couple. This made mineta jealous as he wanted to know how to get a girlfriend but izuku was still getting used to the whole thing of being in a relationship and in the case of mineta.... quite overprotective of Uraraka as
Mineta walked up to them and said hey midoriya. Say you think I could ask you if you could....."
(BZZZT.)
(CRACKLE.CRACKLE.)
Izuku began charging up his energy overload quirk and held his hand in front of minetas face he said.

"Back off.... pervert. Ochako-chan is MY girlfriend....find your own. But here's some advice... try being more of a gentleman that respects woman and one of the girls in our class might just give you a chance."

Everyone else was frightened of midoriya's quirk after seeing it first hand apparently the time off he spent with Uraraka helped him control it a little. However.. it seems he still had a long ways to go before mastering his powers. Mineta then backed away from midoriya and ochako and said.

"WOAH WOAH!!! Calm down midoriya!!!. Jeez!!!. Don't kill me!!!. I'm sorry for being a pervert alright!!??. Calm down I'm not trying to get a hold of your girl!!!. Mina!!!.
Save me!!!."
Ochako then put her hand on midoriya's and said.
Deku-kun... please calm down and relax. I'd react the same way if Momo tried taking you from me.
No need to overreact okay???."
Izuku then cancelled his quirk and said.

"Fine.... but if he so much as looks in your direction and I'll fry his brain until his eyes pop out of their sockets."
Ochako giggles and said.

"That's why I love you so much deku-kun. Your so devotional to me and your loyalty to our friends is admirable. That's what I love about you so much. And don't worry about mineta..
If Mina has him wrapped around her fingers she's more than likely threatening him with her acid quirk."
Izuku midoriya was then called to the principal's office thinking he's in trouble somehow when really it was quite The opposite actually.
Mai Hatsume had just finished rebuilding his generator pack in the form of a suit that allows him to channel and store the energy he absorbed more safely.
In fact the timing of it's completion couldn't have been more perfect since the UA sports festival was right around the corner plus Almight had something to tell midoriya. Something he should have told him when he began training him but he figured now was as good a time as any. He just hoped that izuku wouldn't hate him for it. Midoriya showed up at the office and when he saw the suit that was on the desk he didn't think anything of it at first until Almight said.

"Greetings young midoriya!!!.
Welcome back from your swift recovery I hope you are doing well and enjoying your return to school."

And midoriya said.

"More then you know Almight sir. What's the suit on the desk???."
And Almight said.

"That young midoriya is your new hero suit with a built-in energy absorbsion system that can story up to twice the amount of the last generator pack you had. Hatsume if you will please explain how it works."
Mai then walked over to midoriya and handing him the suit said.

Each area of the suit has a sensor that detects the amount of energy being absorbed. If the energy storage goes above 200%
The excess energy is then transferred into the generator pack of the suit
As a backup source of power for when you need it. The energy after being absorbed is then evenly distributed through The suit itself keeping the energy levels stable and contained until you release it from the palms of your hands which is then focused through these lenses on The gloves your wearing.
It's also heat water and shock resistant so you can pretty much do anything like walk on a volcano and it will regulate the internal temperature to prevent you from burning up and becoming barbeque.
Uraraka would never forgive me if that happens."
Izuku then put on the suit and to his surprise it fit perfectly. Almight then said.

"Thank you Hatsume. You may return to class now.
There's some personal matters midoriya and I have to discuss with each other."
Mai then left and headed to class and grabbing midoriya's attention said.

" Young midoriya. There's something I need to tell you that I have not been able to tell you yet. Are you ready to hear it.
As I'm certain your already aware of who your father is.
You should know that I....was appointed your God father the day your father found out about your mother being pregnant with you. I was the best man at their wedding.
After the wedding your father asked me to be your guardian should something happen to him and your mother. I'm sorry I'm telling you this last minute. But just know that you have exceeded my expectations in your training by leap's and bounds. I'm glad you found someone who loves you and makes you feel happy. Just don't become too overprotective of Uraraka okay???. You don't want to chase her away now do you???. Also...I was going to ask your permission for me to date your mother."
Midoriya then gave Almight a serious look that promised pain. Unbelievable pain if he wasn't honest with him.
Midoriya then said.

"I have just two questions for you about the thought of you dating my mom.
First. Do you truly love her???
And second does she feel the same way about you???."
Almight could understand why midoriya would ask such questions. When it comes to his mother her happiness meant more to him then even his own.
So naturally he would be concerned. Almight then said.

"I care deeply for your mother midoriya. And she feels the same way about me.
I understand your looking out for her happiness but sometimes you have to learn to have faith in the right person. I swear on my life and honor as a pro hero and symbol of peace I will do whatever it takes to make sure she is happy."
Hearing this midoriya was satisfied with almight's answer and said.

" Fine... you have my permission to date my mother. But you so much as hurt her feelings. Break her heart or make her cry. I'm going to take that pain and double it. Do we have an understanding of each other???."
Almight could tell that midoriya was Dead serious about this and wanted to make certain that Almight meant every word he said.
Almight then shook midoriya's hand and said.

"I understand perfectly young midoriya. You can trust me with her life.
A pro hero is always meant to keep their promise.
Now off to class with you."
Midoriya then walked out of the office and off to class.
The principal then looked at Almight and said.

"You know what toshinori.
If I didn't know better I'd say that you were a little bit afraid of midoriya for a moment that he would scramble your brain.hahaha."
And Almight said.

"You have no idea how right you are sir. No idea at all."

The rest of the day went on as usual with midoriya and Uraraka walking each other home and picking Each other up The next day. This would continue all The way up until they graduated and even after that they would be inseperable. One thing was certain. Midoriya's life was definitely improving for The better. And he was never going to let go of the girl that stole his heart.