Chapter 1: Move out

"Normal speech"
' Mind speech and thought '
"(Poké Speech)"
____________________________________

One day in Petalburg City, Wally and his Ralts are collecting a lot of Pokémon in the forest. The first one is Female Skitty, a female Budew, a Magnemite, a male Swablu, a male Marill, a male Gible, and a male Fletchling.

Once he was done, he look at his friend "I think that's enough Ralts. Come on, let's go back. Mom and dad is waiting for us" He said. Ralts nod then suddenly he was shocked after seeing Wally's feeling. Ralts walk toward him and touch his leg.

"Ralts? ( Wally?)" Ralts ask his friend and Wally smile at him while pick him up " I'm fine. It's just that..is kinda sad that i have to move out to another place..it seems that i have to say goodbye to Ruby, Sapphire, Professor Birch, and all of these wild Pokémon.." he said with sad, then he shook his head and smile at him.

"Now, now we must hurry up go back, okay?" Wally said and Ralts nod his head. When they finally reach their house, they saw two Machoke that happen to be a 'Moving Service'. Then, he saw his father and his mother. And most suprisingly is, he saw his cousin, Wanda.

"Wanda!" Wally shout in happy and began run toward her. Wanda look at him and smile "Oh! Hey there, little cousin!"

Wally and Ralts hugs her and Wanda hugs them back "I miss you,Wanda" Wally said"I miss you too,little cousin"

"I miss you too,little cousin". When they broke the hug, Wanda spoke.

"So, i heard that you are gonna move out to very far away place" Wally smile"You right! You are gonna come along with us,right?" Wanda look at him with sad smile.

"I'm affraid i'm not gonna come.." Wanda said making Wally and Ralts stare at her with shock "N-no..?" "R-ralts..?(W-why..?)"
Wanda smile at them and pat their head.

"I may not come along with you guys, but we can call each other" Wanda said "But..how?" Wally ask. Wanda smiled and began pull out something on her bag. She pulled an Xtransceiver.

 She pulled an Xtransceiver

The color was different. The color that Wally earn is green color "I know you like green color so i told Professor Juniper to set the green color for you. Oh, by the way, this thing is called Xtransceiver" Wanda explain.