Chapter 7 : Buddyfight with Tasuku

"Normal speech"
' mind speech and thought '
( Poké Speech )
Pokémon Move Name
Flashback
' legendary or mythical Pokémon speech '
____________________________________

In the morning, Wally woke up and greeted by Entei and his other Pokémon. After that, all of his Pokémon wait for him for breakfast time.

After Wally taking a bath, they having a breakfast with Wally's parents. Wally give Entei a few big maccarone while the other eat the normal maccarone. While they were eating, his parents talk to him.

"So, when will you show the Pokémon to the public?" Wally's father said. Wally thought for a moment before shook his head.

"I don't know. They might feel weird about them..." Wally said with sad expresion "I.. just hope i can..".

Entei stop eating and started to listening their conversation. Wally sigh "It might be a good idea to Buddyfight in the public with my Pokémon, but I'm just affraid I will break the rule like, we must use a cards .. and a lot of things about the Buddyfight rule"

Wally's parents look at him with worried, but Entei simply shook his head ' There is no need to be affraid, young one ' Wally look at him with sad "Huh?"

' Us, as a Pokémon are the same like them. Except, we use our own move but they use a regular attack. Trainer like you using a Pokeball but them, they use a card. So, always remember Pokémon are the same as them. Don't forget Pokémon is short for Pocket Monster, okay? ' Entei calmly said with smiled.

Wally sad expresion turned into happy expresion "Hm! Okay!". Then, all of them continue eat their breakfast. After they eat their breakfast, Wally's mother clean the dishes and Marill help her.

After that, Wally walk towards upstairs and grab his bag and other things. Entei saw the boy with happy and began talk to him.

' It seems like my lecture is working on young one like you i see ' Wally nod at him "Yup! And I can't wait for another challenger to challenge me for Buddyfight again!"

Wally look at his Pokedex revealing his Pokémon. He saw Ralts summary and giggled "Just one level again, Ralts will evolve into Kirlia"

Entei chuckled at him ' Do your best, young one. Because, all legendaries or even mythical Pokémon are watching you ' Wally quickly look at him and blushed "Eh!? Really!?"

Entei nod his head then Wally quickly look away from him "So.. all this time...". Wally's face now are even red like a tomato.

' Ah!! It's embarrassing! So,all this time all legendaries and mythical Pokémon are watching me!? But still.. i lost in Buddyfight battle that day!! That's even more embarrassing! ' Wally thought with shy.

Entei look at him and sweat dropped ' Young one? ' Wally look at him, still covering his face with his hands "Entei.. what you said earlier.. make me more... affraid of losing.."

' There's no need to be affraid. I said that because all of them are very proud of you. No matter how many times you lost, they will always support you ' Entei said.

Wally look at him with shocked "They.. do?" Entei nod his head with smile ' Yes, young one '. Wally smile at him, feeling happy again.

After the long talk, Wally return all of his Pokémon except Ralts. Wally walk outside for another explore. When they were walking, Wally began asking a question to Entei ' Hey, Entei? '

' Yes, young one? ' Entei replied with polite. Wally thought for a moment before continue asking him ' I've been wondering, who is the other voice that support me when i was Buddyfight with Kazane? '