Chapter 2: Let's Buddyfight / Pokefight!

"Normal speech"
' Mind speech and thought '
"( Poké Speech)"
Pokémon Move
____________________________________

"What's a..Buddyfight?" Wally ask while hugging his Skitty "You don't know about Buddyfight?" Gaito ask back with frowned.

"I..i know that you guys think i'm an idiot or weird..but, in my place..i don't have this creature that...all of you ussualy call it buddy. And.. i don't know anything about.. Buddyfight..and what i have is..a creature called Pokémon..similar to Drum and Asmodai..but they more different..i hope you guys understand" Wally said with shy. Tetsuya grin and put his left hand around his shoulder.

"No need to worry, Yo! You don't need to be affraid if you have something new! If you show us and explain more about Pokémon, we will completely understand, Yo!" Tetsuya said. Asmodai walk to Wally's right side and rustling Wally's hair.

"He's right! Gotta be honest, I was suprise because all this year I never see this buddy before. But, I hope you can teach us more!"
Asmodai said with grin and Wally nod his head "Y-you right..i guess it's fine.." Wally said.

"Since you call this creature Pokémon mind telling how to fight without a singel card, kiddo?" Drum ask and Wally nod his head
"Sure, but i think..just like you guys said about Buddyfight..i think we should do that.." Wally said.

"But how, you don't have any cards or even a deck" Zanya said "I may not have o-one of them..b-but i think..we should try it...if you don't mind.." Wally answer with smile. Zanya smirk "Then..i shall be your first opponent"

Akatsuki look at him with shock "Hey that's not fair! I challenge him first!" "As the older brother, i must be the first one. So if you keep arguing, you better watch yourself" Zanya give him the death glare and Akatsuki flinch.

"Y-yes, elder brother!" Akatsuki said with scared. Zanya huffed and look at Wally "Ready?" He ask and Wally nod at him with determine along with Skitty who gave him a loud 'Nya'.

Zanya is on the left side of the field while Wally is on the oppisite side of field. When the battle start, suddenly a teenage girl was appear between them who stayed in some sort of UFO. This girl is Paruko Nanana and her buddy Martian UFO, Takosuke.

"Wherever there are Buddyfights, you'll find Paruko Nanana!" The teenage girl who known as Paruko shout with happy

"Wherever there are Buddyfights, you'll find Paruko Nanana!" The teenage girl who known as Paruko shout with happy. Gao walk to Wally's side and look at Paruko "Uh.. sorry Paruko, but we are not doing Buddyfight"

Paruko look at Gao with confused "Eh? But, i thought you guys-" "We may be doing Buddyfight. But, we only teach our new friend, Wally. He has the creature called Pokémon. So, we also wanted to know how Wally Buddyfight without a single card" Gao explain and Paruko nod in understand.

"Pokémon? I never heard of that. But, it sounds interesting! Alright, let's begin this new Buddyfight!" Paruko shout making Wally look at Zanya with scared look. Gao notice this and put his hand on his shoulder "No need to be affraid" Wally look at him and nod before turn his head back to Zanya.