Chapter 5: More Friends ( Part 2 )

"Normal speech"
' mind speech and thought '
( Poké Speech )
Pokémon Move Name
Flashback
' legendary or mythical Pokémon speech '
____________________________________

After they arrived at the field, Wally and Kazane stand each side of field. While he was Buddyfight, Kuguru help him to take care the egg. Wally grab his pokeball and look at it. Wally still unsure he will win this second battle, making him remember his first pokemon battle with Ruby. Suddenly, the unfamiliar voice appear in his head.

' you can do it, Wally! ' The voice said ' huh, that's weird. I never heard this voice before ' Wally thought. He shook his head and started to focus on the battle.

Kazane grin "I hope you ready, Wally!" Wally nod. Suddenly, Paruko appear between them.

"Wherever there are Buddyfights, you'll find Paruko Nanana!" Paruko shout. Wally face began serious "Alright.. show us what you got" Wally said and Kazane nod at him.

"A kaleidoscope of excitement and adventure! Luminize! Kaleido-Labyrinth!" Kazane said while swiping her hand from the ball looking things and revealing her cards "Buddy.... Fight!!" Everyone shout.

"Raise the flag!" Kazane shout and something appear behind her.

"Dungeon World!" Kazane shout "Alright! First move goes to Kazane!" Paruko shout

"With pleasure! Charge and Draw! I call gummy slime to the center!" Suddenly the card was glowing white and revealing gummy slime.

Wally look at it with shock and smile "What a cute monster you have".

"Just because gummy slime is cute, that doesn't mean i'm gonna go easy on you. Now, Gummy Slime, attack the fighter!" Kazane shout.

Gummy Slime fly towards Wally and attack him. Wally take the hit 10~8. Kazane smile "I'm gonna end my turn here. Now it's your turn to show us what you got!"

"YOUR MOVE" Wally take out two Pokeballs and throw it into the air "I call Magnemite to the right! And i call Budew to the center!" The light came out from two Pokeballs and revealing two Pokémon.