Chapter 9 : The Lake Guardian

"Normal speech"
' mind speech and thought '
( Poké Speech )
Pokémon Move Name
Flashback
' legendary or mythical Pokémon speech '
____________________________________

After Wally explain about Team Rocket and other villain he knew, they continue to give a tour of the place they know. Wally almost forgot that he still haven't register Kirlia's information to the Pokedex yet.

When they sitting on the bench, taking a break, Wally pulled out his Pokedex to register Kirlia's information. Just as his thought, Tasuku and Ku would asking what's that thing that Wally hold.

Wally simply explain to them about Pokedex. He also explain about Pokémon Trainer and other stuff. He explain about gym leader and elite four.

They were amazed hearing his explanation. They would start thinking about going to Hoenn Region someday.

It's almost afternoon, they already show Wally and Kirlia quite much today. Before they're going home, Wally give something to Gao.

"Here, Gao. I think today i can finally give you my number. That way we can share some information and stuff. Or maybe if you wanted to Buddyfight" he said while giving his number.

Gao take it with grinned "Awesome! Thanks Wally!" He said and Wally nod at him.

"Alright, better go home now" before he could leave, Tasuku stop him for a second "Um, Wally do you remember the way to your home?" He ask with concern.

Wally smiled "Don't worry, i have my Xtransceiver to tell me about location to my home" he said and Tasuku nod at him.

After he bid-farewell, he run towards his house with full speed. When they were alone, he heard Entei speak. ' Young one, you do realize that your house is far from here ' he said. Wally chuckled.

"Yeah it is. But it's okay, Entei. It's not like Team Rocket Grunt would appear around us" he said with smile. Entei sigh ' But still, i am worried about you, young one '

Before Wally could speak, a light came out from his bag and his bag were open. Wally and Kirlia used their hand as a shield. After the light went down, they both saw Entei in front of them.

"Entei..? / Kirlia? ( Huh? )" They both said with surprise.

Entei nod ' As a guardian, my job is protecting you. I've already feel something that will come soon, especially about those Grunts. In that case, i shall bring you home with safe and sound '

Wally scratching his cheek "Th- that's so nice of you.." he said while blushing "B-but it's okay! I-i can walk by mysel-" he was cut off when he saw Entei's face got closer.

Wally was blushing hard and started to give up "A-a-alright! Okay okay you can help me!" He quickly said. Entei smiled, he know Wally weakness is when a Legendary or Mythical Pokémon getting more overprotective towards him.

He quitely chuckled at him ' he is really a nervous and shy child. But, he is very brave when it comes to battle. Father, it seems like you're choosing the right human.. '

Entei started to bent down and said ' Hop on, young one. We better go home now, you still haven't eat when they give you the tour '. Wally nod at him and started to hop on his back along with Kirlia in Wally's hand.

' Hold on tight ' he said. After that, he started to fly to the sky and bring him home. Wally and Kirlia look at the view with amazed. They saw the lake, forest, and others.