Chapter 5

"Ruby was furious, she had repeatedly punched the walls for awhile" Rainbow explained to the two humans on the couch.

~FLASHBACK~

After Ruby was done punching the walls she sat down with a huff. She looked over at Rainbow who was staring at the wall, not moving. "Hey Rainbow?" Ruby asked, after a moment Rainbow replied with a questioning hum. "Why are you fused? I mean... there's nothing wrong with it, it's just..." she trailed off. Rainbow turned to face Ruby.

"Well Pearl had the idea that sence Steven isn't affected by Yellow's electric energy, at least not being able to poof, that if he fused with one of us we wouldn't be affected as well." He explained "When Yellow tried to poof us it didn't work, proving Pearl's theory. We didn't want to unfuse in case Yellow decided to poof Pearl" he finished. Ruby nodded "That makes sense..." then she was quiet.

Suddenly the ship jerked to a stop and landed. "Homeworld..." Rainbow trailed quietly. Yellow Diamond walked down the hallway and outside the ship.

A few moments later a few gems entered the ship and started to collect the poofed Crystal Gems. "Keep your hands off of them!" Ruby growled "Shut it" one of the gems hissed while dragging Ruby out of her cell.

Two of the Gems neared Rainbow's cell "White Diamond requires you" one of them spoke. They opened the cell door and used their gem weapons to keep Rainbow in line.

'Well, what a fine mess we're in'