Chapter 6

"White Diamond? Who's that?" Greg asked, Rainbow wrung his hands together nervously "W-White Diamond, is the ruler of all gems" he explained "even the other Diamonds" he added. Connie shuffled her feet on the floor "What does she look like?" She asked the fusion while looking up from the floor. "She's very tall, she glows a bright white color, and she's very creepy" he shuddered.

~FLASHYBACK~

Rainbow was escorted by the two Moonstone's, as he learned what gem type they were due to Pearl's knowledge. They entered a giant white ship in the shape of a head and chest.

Once they reached the top, they entered into a bright room. Rainbow had to squint to see what was in the room. In the room was White Diamond, standing tall, she watched the three gems at her feet. "We have brought the cross-fusion you have requested My Diamond" the Moonstone gems spoke while doing the diamond salute, and bowing slightly.

White waved them away and they left the room. Rainbow looked up and shielded his eyes from the harsh light that White produced.

"Hello Starlight~" White Diamond spoke "H-Hi..." Rainbow replied nervously, "Now Pink, don't you think this game has gone a bit too far? You should know that cross-fusion isn't allowed." White's tone was creepily calm as she seemed to stare right into Rainbow's soul.

"Now, unfuse from that Pearl or I'll just have to do something else." White spoke again. Rainbow shivered in fear, he wasn't sure what to do. If he unfused Pearl would be in danger to White's power and Steven would be left alone with the tyrant. On the other hand, if he didn't unfuse they would still be in danger but they would be together.

"I... I'm not unfusing..." Rainbow spoke quietly, unsure of his answer. White narrowed her eyes at him "Very well, Pink." she snapped her fingers and the two Moonstone from before came to take him away.