열한 || awkward

because i couldn't put my gif so i'll just put this meme

awkward moments that happened around the boys

1). dance
idol room and the boyz are back at it again with their new comeback D.D.D

"so we heard mandy is one of the main dancer are we correct?" coni asked and mandy nodded. "can u do a dance for us to prove it?"

mandy got a bit uncomfortable because she didn't know what their gonna put on and how she'll figure it out because she had said that she isn't really meant to do kpop more like k rap is what she trained for and here she is as the main dancer of the group.

"i think she can do it" doni said "yeah she can come out"

mandy shook her head as a no and stepped back a bit because she didn't signed up to be in this situation. "come on, don't be shy!" they tried being pushy with her asking for her to do so, she ended up not dancing so they gave her an F sticker.

"do you feel comfortable?" haknyeon asked and mandy shook her head as a no but she said 'it wasn't like perverted uncomfortable'

2). conversations w/ other idols

mandy was going to an event like mama or something it's like a concert. as mandy was walking around on the stage trying to be social she accidentally bumped into one of the X1 members

minhee she bumped into minhee. "oh god i'm sorry" she spoke, minhee turned around "nono it's ok sunbaenim— i didn't think you would be this short" minhee said as he smiled in awed "haha... yeah and your a... lamppost to me"

"are you an awkward person in real life??" he asked still smiling "... yeah"

"hahaha anyways dohyon said that you're one of the best rappers out there" and made her blush "tell him i said thank you!!" and with that she left

3). pay attention
mandy was in school with eric sunwoo and hwall, all we're paying attention except for mandy. she spaced out into space

after mandy was done spacing out teacher called on her

"mandy can you answer this question??" teacher asked while everyone in the classroom was staring at her. before she could even say anything teacher said "of course you can't pay attention next time"

i mean mandy always passes her classes including this one

4). izone (happened at the same time of number 3)

as mandy was walking away from minhee she bumped into someone else again "oh god i'm sorry" and saw yujin of izone "nono it's ok!!"

yujin is now realizing that mandy used to be part of ioi "oh— ioi!?" and she nodded smiling "oh my god i'm such a fan i miss ioi though" yujin spoked fangirling "i do too! but something might come out who knows!!"

"nice talking to you" yujin said as she was walking to wonyoung

5). (i didn't know what to title this one but this one is also related to 3-4)

loonaa~~ "nice talking to you" yujin said as she was walking to wonyoung

mandy walked away and someone bumped into her "oh— are you ok?" as she got down to help the idol up, it was chuu!

chuu looked up at mandy and immediately bowed to her and said hello, "he-hello sunbaenim!" mandy was smiling and said "you don't need to bow down it's ok" to make chuu feel less tensed. "where's your group? loona"

"i'm looking for them haha" chuu said as she scratch the back of her neck. "let's go look for them"
"together?? what about you??" chuu asked "i'll be fine the boyz always finds me somehow in someway somewhat creepy but i'm used to it" smiling at chuu

authors note : i starting to get unmotivated to write or type stories somehow so that's why i haven't updated this one and my akari book :(( i'm sorry and i'll update akari soon!!

701 sorry :(