이십 삼 || DIVE STUDIOS EP #82

[🐥]"this is the intro jingle with eric

[🐥]
"this is the intro jingle with eric.. nam oooo~"

"ladies and gentlemen welcome to the kpop daebak show and today we have a special guess which maybe y'all have saw her in the last episode because we forgot to interview another member, please give a warm welcome to mandy.. from the boyz."

eric said as he was emphasizing some words to make the podcast entertaining so the listeners can feel the fun coming from the podcast.

"hi guys, i'm mandy from the boyz," mandy said leaning closer to the mic.

"nice to see you mandy uhm, really sorry for forgetting to record your individual pod cast but hey look we're doing it now and thanks to the cameraman for reminding us we will be doing this and going into depth of who is mandy of course," eric explained.

"mandy, so same order with jacob, kevin, and the other eric who turned out to be a fake eric, we did no research, we know nothing about you, so this is like i just met you for the first time," mandy nodded in agreement with a smile on her face.

"so getting into the first question please introduce yourself to the people who doesn't know your existence."

"ok, hi i'm mandy i'm nineteen and still in school uhm.. i'm also the youngest and i'm from australia," mandy introduced herself and looked at her camera.

"ooooh an aussie, you friend with any of the aussie idols or is there anyone you would want to be friends with?" eric asked doing something hand movement as he talks.

"uhm.. i'm close with rosé from blackpink but we don't talk so often like before and uhm.. i would want to be friends with jake like from enhypen i think, cause i've seen a few episodes of i-land and he's another aussie so why not."

"oooh nice nice, so you said you're nineteen!?" eric said in shock with wide eyes. "ahaha yes sir.."

"oh my.. the age difference, dang i feel old but uhm.. your age difference into the group is far apart like you're two years younger than eric and eric used to be the youngest if i'm not mistaken," mandy nodded and agreed with his statements as he talked.

"so tell me, you were added into the group," eric said with mandy saying yes to it. "so originally you weren't supposed to debut with the group, now how did your debut happen?"

"well i've been in the company since around 2014 near the end like november i should say uhm.. i was on season one of produce 101 and i actually debuted so to those who might think i sound or look familiar, yes i am mandy from ioi- am i allowed to say that?" mandy said looking at eric for 'help'