열 다섯 || quarantine

ahh quarantine, the thing that everyone now hates since everything is like closed

ahh quarantine, the thing that everyone now hates since everything is like closed.. meanwhile in the boyz's dorm, it's chaotic as heck

*the boyz's dorm*
" WHO LET HIM EVEN TOUCH THR CAKE !?!?!??!!"  hyunjae laughed his ass off while yelling. kevin dropped his fridge cheese cake on the floor and now none of the members can really eat it. "sowy..." kevin spoke in apology while just smiling at hyunjae. "floor cake can work though" eric suggested while popping his head into the kitchen then left before hyunjae can go and hurt him.

"i'll take the cake-"

"untrustworthy !!!!!" mandy said running into the kitchen, not at full speed but almost stepped into the cake. "did kevin drop this ?"

"yes, yes he did"

"who allowed him to even-"
"PLEASE i get the point, don't let kevin hold a cake" kevin exclaimed as he was bending down to go get the cake that fell

"i'm going back to my room to do school work"

bedroom
"MANDYYYYY" eric exclaimed as he kick the door open and jumped onto mandy's bed

"i- what do you want ??"

"you're doing work that was due yesterday"
"shut up"

it was very quiet for a good 5 minutes because eric was playing games for a while and mandy was working on biology, "why are you here?" she asked while turning around raising a brow.

"to keep you company" — "but why? i'm ok by myself"

"i like your room, it's clean" eric said while turning onto his back now starring up at the ceiling. "you don't even clean your room, last time i went in there i saw three ramen packs.. empty" mandy exposed him as she turned back around to her laptop. "it's clean now"

"oh really? you're freaking lying, let me see" mandy said as she stood up and walked over to see his room.

eric's room
"see it's clean"

"ish... clean ish..." mandy said as she picked up a pair of socks that were on the floor. "i'm not gonna smell to see if it's clean or not, you do it"

mandy put the pair of socks near eric's nose.. or well tried to. "haha shorty" eric laughed as he pat her on the head.

"smell itttt!!" mandy said getting on her tippy toes and extending her arm.

*sniff sniff*
"it's clean!" taking the sock from mandy's hand and putting it back in his closet. "i hope it's clean in here"

"KIDSSSS LETS EAT" sangyeon yelled.

*10 minutes later*
"how are you guys dropping so many things in one day?" younghoon asked as he grabbed napkins to clean up the water that spilled on the floor by hyunjae. "it's monday" hyunjae said as if that's a really good excuse.