십사 || school

"MANDY WAKE UP" eric yelled in mandy's war, she jumped in fear "WHAT!?" she said as she jumped up from the bed and hit her head on the wall

"MANDY WAKE UP" eric yelled in mandy's war, she jumped in fear "WHAT!?" she said as she jumped up from the bed and hit her head on the wall. "oW"

"c'mon we're late for school!!" — "no we're not, eric it's 5:15 we leave at 6:30" sunwoo spoke as sunwoo walked into mandy's room.

(please don't hate me for this)
mandy looked sad this morning just a bit.

flashback
"guys i guess it's final..." hyunjoon spoke, "i'm out..." he said with tears in his eyes. "ah... hyunjoonie... it's what you wanted to do, we'll support you even knowing you're not coming back..." sangyeon said as he put his hand on hyunjoon's shoulder. "it's time to go now, back to busan i'll come back to school with you guys!" he said as he smiled to the maknae line.

"feel better hyunjoon!" mandy said as she gave him all the letters that all the members had wrote him.

letters, gifts, and... some ramen cups

end

"mandy ik you're really sad :( we are too, but hyunjoon might show up to school! he said he was going to come back to seoul when he feels better. it's been 3 and a half weeks, you never know" eric said to her. "yeah you're right"

"wow who knew you would be right for once"
"SHUT UP—"

"ERIC!" hyunjae called from his room. he walked on over to mandy's room "you kiddos should get ready for school. go get ready it's 5:32"

at school
someone tapped on mandy's shoulders that made her jump out of her seat. "AH" she yelped and turn back and saw

hyunjoon!

"hyunjoonie!!" she exclaimed as she hugged him, "y'all are a cute couple," sunwoo said as he went over and rested his arm on mandy's head "sooo when are you going to grow??" eric asked as he had to look down at mandy. "stop it... that's bullying!!"

"no it's not"

"yes, it is !"

*ringggg*
"oh crap we're late.. clown moment" mandy said as she looked at her watch.

class
as the four amigos ran into the classroom, the teacher wasn't there. no one was. "uhh.... is there class today? at all?" hyunjoon questioned, looking at the empty classroom.

"i have no clue uhm... what do we do now?" sunwoo spoke while rubbing the back of his neck.

a passing student went by, it was yoon sanha! "what are you guys doing here?" he asked tasing an eyebrow. "we're outside doing the egg drop test, were you guys late!?" as he started to smile holding back laughter. mandy, sunwoo, hyunjoon, and eric were either altogether, individual, or in pairs were late to physics so many times to the point teacher was a bit upset.

"anyways we should go.. what's your excuse now?" sanha asked as he started walking with everyone behind.

mandy running up to sanha and said "we don't got one now... give us one"

sanha looked at her weird, "me give you guys an excuse!?" as he turned around and started to walk backwards taking his hands out of his pockets and pointed at them with finger guns.

"ahhh yoon sanha! give us one please, we'll give you uh... a signed copy of our album!" eric responded having sanha turned around and hyunjoon hitting the back of his head.

"hyunjoon, how does it feel being not under a company?" sanha asked whole in the staircase walking down, "better than being controlled in all honesty"

"i actually might do modeling instead since dancing and singing is a lot making me feel a burden since i didn't have many lines as before and my ankle could get worsen" hyunjoon said.

"ahh~ i mean you got a plan about what you want to do for the least, you'd be a great model!" sanha said as he smiled.

outside
"hey! you idols what's the excuse!?" teacher exclaimed but not in a very upset, mad way. baffled as always but sanha got them covered. "over studying in the study hall as it was their study period, must've got lost in time" sanha said. "uh huh..."

*1 hour later*
"AHH" mandy helped as she touched her head, "there's egg on my head HAHA" she laughed it off.

"OH MY GOD i'm so sorry!!" chaeyo, a student who is just a little bit younger by a month from mandy, came down from the high platform, grabbed some napkins, and gave them to mandy. "it's ok, don't worry too much" as mandy smiles at chaeyo. "at least i can say that i've been hit with an egg"

she wiped as much of the egg off her head and went to the washroom to clean up her head as much as she could do so.

lunch
it was finally lunch! mandy went out to a cafe and got cookies and a bento box along with some brown sugar bubble tea.

when mandy went back to the school's campus, hyunjoon snuck up and took her bubble tea. "hey! that's meant for me!" as she tried to take it.

hyunjoon got to it first, sadly and poked the plastic with the straw and drank it

"you didn't even shake it first!!" mandy exclaimed as hyunjoon takes out the straw out of his mouth and mandy grabs the bubble tea right away.

"i know i know haha!" as hyunjoon kisses her forehead.

after class
"mandy!! wake up!" mandy quickly woke up as she thought the teacher was calling her,

freaking.. jisung.. park

"what do you want jisung-ah?" mandy asked as she hits his arm playfully "you startled me!!"

"oh uhm... i'm not sorry, anyways wanna be in my lap group next period?" he asked as he scratched his head. "sure"

class
"JISUNG WHY'D YOU DO THAT!?" mandy yelled at him jokingly cause he accidentally dropped water instead of the running alcohol into the beaker. "I DIDN'T KNOW" he responded

"is everything ok back there?" the professor asked.

"yes"
"no"
both responded at the same time, "no! he accidentally spilled water o stead of the rubbing alcohol!" saejin said. "let me help you" professor spoke as he walked over to them.

"and this is the mess you decide to cause park jisung?" mandy asked as she put her hands on her waist while looking at him with a smirk.

"shut up shorty"

guess who updated...
i'm so sorry for the long wait 🥺
this chapter took me a while to generate..
and i'm running low on creativity haha,
but i'll update soon again i promise !!
just that these edits aren't editing themselves
y'know ;) anyways till next time !! <3