열 여섯 || mandy vlive

THE BOYZ: asking deobis how to stop laughing »—————————————————————–✄usually when idols do vlives they would sit and wait for their fans to come in to watch, say hello and who they are, asks how the fans are doing, and talk about their day in the...

»—————————————————————–✄
usually when idols do vlives they would sit and wait for their fans to come in to watch, say hello and who they are, asks how the fans are doing, and talk about their day in the beginning.

however mandy doesn't do that in this particular vlive titled,

" asking deobis how to stop laughing "

when deobi's saw this notification from the vlive app they know well that she is laughing hard right now.

as you entered the vlive, mandy is laughing and there's laying next to her on his stomach on the bed. "oh my gosh how do you even stop laughing.." eric said putting his head flat on mandy's bed.

"a lot of people must be curious so let's explain... or try to," mandy said and clasping her hands together and looked at the camera.

"guys so uhm, before we got into the live steam around 10 minutes ago we were watching this crack video that the fans had made of the boyz! and my gosh.. y'all are funny.."

mandy said as she grabbed her phone to show them the part that she was laughing at with eric.

it was a completion of sunwoo saying "GO AWAY ANNA" but as the video kept going the audio gets more louder and shows reactions of the other members of what they look like when sunwoo screams that statement.

"is sunwoo gonna watch this vlive?" eric questioned, turning around looking back at the door.

"i don't think so?.. i'm not gonna jinx it." mandy said as she looked at her phone through the comments.

"oh my gosh these comments-

mandy said as she began to start laughing again. "this one is insane!"

starbucksnapkinsforq : can water get expired? i tasted expired water before, it wasn't good..

"expired water- is that a thing!?" eric said taking the phone and reading the comment over and over again.

"let me search it up," mandy said as she went onto google with her phone and searched up if expired water was a thing.

"it's not a thing," she said to eric showing him the phone.

"then how did..." eric stopped speaking to look at their username and continues after he finds it.

"starbucks napkins for q.. drink expired water?.."

"i don't know maybe uhhh it could be something that isn't water but looks like it, right?" mandy said as she looked at the comments on the phone

"oh my gosh their discussing about it," mandy said as she looked at the comments and read one of the comments.

"expired water isn't a thing- but if it stays for too long in the bottle than it'll taste bad,"