One

IN front of the three cars stood a mighty house,with windows allowing the six guests to peek inside the empty building.Jennifer and Josh climbed out of their car,strolling over towards the front door.He knocked.

  Allison joined Josh and Jennifer in front of the wooden door.Through the window the three youths watched Brandon scramble to the door and open it.

  "Hey Brandon!"Allison chirped,her hazel eyes eyes shining.She swiped a stray strand of light brown hair from her face.

  "Hello!Come in!"the host said, stepping aside and beckoning all three of them to enter the house.Mary,Mike and Jamie were behind the three of them by now.

  "Thanks for the chance.You know,it really helps to have some experience in interior design before actually getting to work as one,"Jennifer smiled at Brandon before hurrying after the others.

  Leaving his guests,the dark-skinned man ambled over to the kitchen, where the phone was.He sighed and dialled Mary's mother,Joy's,phone number.

  "Hello?"Joy asked nervously.
"This is Brandon.Mike,Mary and Jamie are all here."
"Oh joy!Thanks you for telling me!"

CLICK.

  Brandon was left all alone in the kitchen.He grumbled and set the phone onto its place on the wall before stepping out into the empty corridor.

_^_Jamie_^_
  Micheal placed his hand on my shoulder.I smiled and looked up at him.He glanced down at me and winked before grinning.

  "Mike have you seen my brush?!" Mary called from the bedroom.Jamie giggled,watching her uncle enter bedroom.

  I strolled down the stairs,searching for something to do.On an old leather chair Jennifer sat,sewing a scarf carefully.

  Fascinated,I seated myself across the room from her and watched.The woman's hands skillfully weaved the needle in and out of the almost finished scarf.

  "O-oh hi Jamie!"Jennifer stuttered, setting down the scarf and twiddling her fingers.

  "Hello Jennifer.How are you?"Jamie asked,taking in the nervous woman's appearance.

  Jennifer wore a short-sleeved yellow shirt with black stripes.Her honey -coloured hair reached around her elbows.

  "I'm qu-qu-quite good,thank you. What about you?"she replied in her soft voice.

  "Eh."I said.