Three

BY now night has descended onto the house.Jamie lay in her bed,fast asleep.

Jennifer,Mike,Mary,Allison and Josh sat around the campfire outside, Brandon heading the group.

"Okay,back in '69 three people died here,"the host told his guests.The five of them gasped and exchanged shocked and surprised looks.

"This guy killed his ex and her new boyfriend after he returned from hospital.The police put him down,"he continued.

"This is terrible!I'm going inside," Jennifer said,walking away from the group to the house.Brandon walked after her.

Alone,the four youths spoke amongst each other.The flames crackled and curled in every direction.

"Mike?"Mary said,looking up at her tallet boyfriend.He noddec and grunted.
"I love you,"she mumbled.

Josh gagged and stood up,walking inside.Allison giggled and watched the shorter man leave.

"Al,are you INTO him?"Mike asked, grinning.The brunette woman nodded vaguely,staring off in the direction of Josh.

"Okay,space cadet,I'll catch you on the flipside.I'm going to bed,"Mary told her friend,standing up and walking away.
*-*-*-*

Jennifer and Brandon sat in the kitchen.Josh was inside the living room,dancing to some music.

"So when's everyone coming?"the eighteen-year-old asked.
"About twelve,"Brandon explained, looking at his guest lustfully.

Mary strolled up the stairs,quickly followed by Josh.Brandon groaned and took in his surroundings.

On one side of the room the sink sat atop a counter.Several cabinets were scattered through the room.A mini -fridge was nestled in the corner of the kitchen.

"Brandon?"Jennifer said,turning to face him.He nodded.She swallowed before leaning towards him.

Time slowed down for the young man.Her soft hands cupped his cheeks as she kissed him.Both their cheeks were dusted crimson.

"Wait what?!"Allison giggled as she entered the house.Jennifer and Brandon turned to see the young woman in the doorway,wearing her pink coat with fur trim.