Strings will loosen, skin will whiten

I yawn as I open my eyes in my
purple-ishious room. I check my phone to see that it's... 6:00 am?! "What the-" I stutter. I usually wake up at nine or ten am. Sometimes 2:00 pm if I'm super tired. I was so confused, and couldn't go back to bed. I sat in my bed and was staring at my phone, looking at YouTube videos and just browsing the internet. At about 6:30 I noticed something strange. I was browsing Instagram when I saw a familiar logo.
   "Freddy fazbears pizza opening soon. Hiring now" a chill froze down my spine as a realized what it said. I had almost forgotten about the pizzeria. My strings started to form and come a little loose. My phone flopped on the bed with Freddy staring at me. That's why I had waken up early. Funny I did at six. My skin was pale and my clothes started to blacken. My phone luckily died before I had time to transform completely. I took a deep breath and my strings began to tighten.
   I couldn't believe my eyes still. And so I had no idea what to do. I couldn't tell anyone. What if they dragged me back.
   I plugged in my iphone and decided to get up.  I put on my bunny slippers and walked downstairs as my braid swished from side to side. I went downstairs to find Kawaii~chans cookies sitting in a jar from last night. I thought it wouldn't hurt to take one. And a cookie is just what a needed. I took a cookie and wandered around the house, looking for something to do. About a loop or two around the house it was 7:00 am. I decided to maybe do some shopping seeing as Kawaii~Chan used all our sugar last night and we didn't have any breakfast. I put on my coat, my winter boots and headed outside, the sound of snow crunching on my boots scared me, but also softened my expression. I walked to the car, got in it and drove away into the sunrise.
————————————————————————
                               Authors Note
   I'm sorry this chapter was short but this was the perfect time to end it