One way blood

At six a.m. in the morning I left the pizzeria. I swore myself not to go back. Vincent has new puppets to play with. It doesn't concern me. I left and ran through the woods hoping to find a way home. Keep in mind I wasn't transformed to Marrionette. I finally made it home. I opened the door to see Katelyn and Kawaii~Chan totally freaking out. They had gotten over Aaron and everyone on mystreet. I took off my boots and my purple magenta puffy coat and walked in. Kawaii~Chan was the first to notice and ran over to me. She fell into my arms and started to bawl.
"Aphmau~Senpai, Kawaii~Chan thought that your ran away forever!" Kawaii~Chan cried. Katelyn and Garroth came over next.
"Ok! Where were you Aphmau! We were worried!" Katelyn yelled.
"I went to an old friends house and stayed the night," I said like I do this on a daily bases. Katelyn hugged me.
"Next time, tell us where your going," Katelyn softly whispered into my ear.
After me getting home died down I was watching once upon a time with Katelyn when I my phone dinged. I had gotten a text. It said,
"Open your bedroom window," it was from unknown. But it was different from before.
"Hey Katelyn, I'm gonna go upstairs and watch some YouTube on my phone," I said. We had been watching tv for awhile so she let me go.
I rushed upstairs and ran into my bedroom. I locked the door and looked out my window. There I saw Ross standing on a tree outside my bedroom window. I giggled a bit at the sight of it. I opened my window and let him in.
"Hey Ross, what are you doing?" I asked.
"Jin asked me to get your number so we can hang out soon. And, what's up with you and Adam. You acted so cold to him yesterday" He asked sorta confused.
"Ross, Adam didn't treat me like I should've been treated, I think Vincent messed up his wires or something."
"What did he do?"
"He tried to stun me in an alley. He pulled out a gun and tried to shoot at my weakest part."
"What did you do?"
"Well, I dragged him in the very back and transformed. He did as well. I put him to sleep and ran away,"
Ross looked at me stunned.
"He wanted to expose you. Right?"
"Yeah,"
I then remember I didn't close my window. I saw Adam behind Ross. Staring at me.
"I'm going to go," Ross said awkwardly. He crept out of my room and went out the window.
"What do you want, Adam." I said with a stern expression.
"Jessica, that wasn't me. Vincent tangeled my wires. He made me go for you. He wanted me to bring you back and lock you up so he always had his daughter,"
"I thought you were stronger than that Adam, You are second to me. How did he do that." My strings started to reveal.
"Jess, I'm sorry, I really am! Please,"
My skin whitened. My clothes darkened. And I stretched my arms to Adam.
"Jess! Your roommates are going to be suspicious! Stop this!"
I was too far gone. I held Adam and pushed him out the window. I jumped out the window as my body parts flung everywhere. I picked up Adam and started to choke him.
"THATS YOUR STUPID REASON!!! YOUR HAVE MORE POWER!"
I was too far gone. Marionette had taken over. All I wanted to do was hug Adam and apologized now we were even. I tried to pull in my strings. If I could just do that then I had a chance. So I pulled them in. It hurt me so much but I pulled them in. Finally I transformed back. And pulled Adam in for a hug. But what I didn't notice was blood where my string usually were. And sharp pains throughout my body. I forced myself to transform. And I payed the price.