Tip Toe, Crick Crack,

Later that night, we get into Lizzie's car and drive to the pizzeria. We get there a little bit before its supposed to actually open. Lizzie parks the car in front of a 24 hour store and we wait for Katelyn to come and unlock the door.
"So are there going to be new animatronic's? is it even actually open yet?" Ross asks.
"No, there shouldn't, I've been tracking Freddy's every sense we left that hell. There's been no reports of missing children or any deaths." Jin says on his phone. He's always been good at multitasking.
"Great! Another reason for us to get captured." I say sarcastically.
   "Guys, I think their coming,"
   Katelyn walks up to the door in her night guard uniform up to the door.
   "Oo, Jess, is your friend single?" Jin says creepily
   "Zip it player." I loudly whisper.
   Katelyn opens up the door and walks inside.
   "Come on. Let's go." Ross whispers. We get out of the car and sneak into the pizzeria. I can feel the magnetic pull of transforming. I know everyone else can feel it too. We can't though, we don't want to go crazy in there. I'll be able to transform all right if I wind up the music box.
   "Jess, go wind the box." Sky whispers.
   "Don't have to tell me twice,"
   I start to wind my box.
The Music Box Music

   "Hello! Is someone here!" Katelyn calls out. We all hide. I duck in my music box, Jin hides in a nearby room, Ross and Adam peer behind stage curtains, and Lizzie hides in a box beside me.
"Who started playing the music box!" Katelyn yells. No one moves or says anything.
"Maybe it's some malfunction." Katelyn walks back into the security room.
"Should we be quieter?" Adam asks.
"It's really muffled in there, we should be fine." Jin assures him.
"What about the security cameras. They don't have any audio but they can see us." Ross says.
"Shoot! What are we going to do?" Lizzie wonders.
"Do you think the kitchen is still out?" I ask.
"It probably got replaced with the move. Get inside the girls bathroom, it's illegal to have cameras in the bathroom." Jin whisper-shouts
We all shuffle making sure to stay in the camera blind spots. We make our way to the bathroom and dash in.
"Okay, now that we're all here, we need a plan." Jin says worriedly.
"How about we turn the cameras off when we go somewhere." Ross says.
"We can't just do that Ross." Jin says.
"Why not? The chef did in the kitchen all the time?"
We all stare at Ross blankly for a minute. We're not sure if we should reward him, or if we're giving him too much credit.
"Won't that girl just see us on Camera while we're changing it?" Adam says.
"Actually if we just transform, we won't have to do any of that." Jin says proudly.
"Wow wow wow!!! We don't want to kill Katelyn!" I yell.
"We won't. Just trust me on this," Jin says. It convinces us all, somehow.
We transform and walk out of the bathrooms. Our goal is to scare Katelyn out then keep looking for a clue. We split up into two groups. Lizzie Adam and I try to scare Katelyn our while Ross and Jin look for clues to find Vincent.
"Okay, How should we try and scare her?" Adam asks.
"Actually, I got an idea. Give me a little bit to transform back."
I transform back into myself and walk over to the night guard office. Katelyn has the doors closed. I knock on them.
"What the- whos there!" Katelyn shouts.
"Katelyn? It's me! Aphmau!"
"Aphmau?"
Katelyn immediately open up the door and pulls me into a tight hug. She releases me after a second.
"What are you doing here?"
"I got lost?"
"Why were you out at night?"
"I lost my friends and they have my phone, oops?"
   "Ugh, Were you the one who turned that music box on?"
   "No? I just got here a little while ago."
   "Okay, use my phone to call your friends." Katelyn turns the desk and tries to grab her phone. I transform and wait for her to turn around. When she does, her face has a horrified expression.
"HAHAHA!!!! DID YOU REALLY FALL FOR THAT!!!"
   "I-I thought there weren't any-"
  "YOU FOOL! LEAVE BEFORE I TYE MY STRINGS AROUND YOUR NECK AND STRANGLE YOU!!!"
   Katelyn immediately scrabbles out.
   "Jess! Was that really necessary?" Adam shout-whispers
   "Katelyns tough. No one is going to believe her anyways."
   "Jess! Do you realize what you have done!! Your friend is now scarred for life!" Lizzie yells.
   "Umm.." I get a call from Katelyn.
   "Hello?"
   "Oh my Irene!!! APHMAU!!"
   "Katelyn? Are you okay?"
   "AM I OKAY!!  WHERE ARE YOU!!"
   "I'm watching a movie at my old friends house. Why?"
   "Right! So! There was this thing that looked like you and threatened me!!! It looked like a puppet!!!!"
   "Katelyn, are you sure your okay? I'm just saying, that's impossible."
   "I don't know.. it was real though!!"
   "Katelyn, it was late at night, are you sure you weren't dreaming?"
   "I.. don't know. Maybe, sorry Aphmau."
   "It's okay? Bye Katelyn,"
   "Wait! Aphmau!"
   "Yeah?"
   "Who are these, 'friends'?"
   "Oh, their old friends from my middle school."
   "Oh, Okay.. bye Aph." Katelyn hangs up.
   "See? It's handled." I say. I walk out of the night guard room and go and find Ross and Jin. Lizzie and Adam follow me.
"So how's it going you two? Any sign of Vincent?" I ask cheerily.
"What's put you in a good mood? I thought you were gonna pull your hair out 5 minutes ago." Jin questions giddily.
"Oh, nothing!" She says and smiles.
"She scared Katelyn out of the Pizzeria." Lizzie flatly says.
"Jess! She could go to an insane asylum."
"Those don't exist anymore Jin. Trust me, if I know Katelyn, She'll get over it. I made her think that she fell asleep at her job and scared herself."
   "Does that mean that Miku's coming back?" Ross says innocently. Everyone stares at Ross with dead eyes.
  "Will she?" Adam asks.
   "Umm..."
We all hear the door slam open. We scurry and run in different directions to hide. We all ended up in different bathrooms. I could clearly hear Katelyn.
"Don't worry Katelyn, it's just a stupid dream. Just in case though, I have a pocket knife."
She brought a weapon?!? We were in trouble now.
————————————————————————
Authors Note,

So it's been awhile. Sorry I just stopped using Wattpad for a month. I'm back though bringing you more Aphmau and some of my original content, well, half original. Be sure to check out my book I'm currently writing called Secret Fins. It's pretty inspired by H2O but not too much that it's a copy. Next chapter I'm thinking will be a little about Aaron. See ya!
————————————————————————
Word count: 1155