Homcoming| Josh R.

Y/n's POV

Today is homecoming and I'm going with my boyfriend Tyler and my best friend Macy.

Right now I'm doing my makeup while listening to music, then all a sudden my phone starts ringing I check it and it's Macy.

"Hey" I said happily "Um hey" she said a little low "wassup" I said "um so like your not riding with me to homecoming" she said with slight attitude "what why" I asked really confused "because" she said like it was most obvious thing in the world. "But we both paid for the limo I used my money to so I'm not going to not go just because you said, me and Tyler are riding in that limo" I snapped "oh did I not tell you, Tyler is taking me he only dated you so he can get close to me and since josh obliviously can't take a hint I'm done with you" she said and rolled her blue eyes "wait so you only used me to get close to josh" I asked with my voice cracking "yeah, maybe you shouldn't even come to the dance it's not like you would have a date" she said and hung up.

I started crying so hard, my so called best friend was using me to get close to my brothers best friend josh then she takes my boyfriend.

I'm gonna call Tyler to see if this is true.

"Hello" Tyler says "hey are you going to homecoming with Macy" I asked with my voice cracking, I hear him sigh "look I'm sorry i didn't want you to find out this way but yeah, so um I'm breaking up with you and going to homecoming with Macy I'm sorry we can still be fri-" I cut him off by hanging up on him.

I start crying so hard to where I couldn't breathe. Then I hear knocks on my door.

"Hey lil sis are you ok" my brother Anthony asked opening the door with josh right beside him "No my Tyler left me for Macy" I sobbed "oh baby sis" he said hugging me and josh hugged me after Anthony hugged me. "I'm gonna go get the emergency chocolate" Anthony said running out the room. "Hey are you ok" josh asked me and I shook my head no "he isn't worth your tears ok your fine it's gonna be ok I'm here for you" he said hugging me.

"Just go and ignore them ok" he said "I'm not going" I said and he pulled away and put his hands on my shoulders so I look at him "what why" he asked "I don't have a date and Macy was my only friend so I'm gonna be lonely" I said with tears sliding down my cheek. "How about I go with you it's not like I have a date I was just gonna third wheel with your brother" he said and my eyes lit up "you would do that me" I asked and he chuckled "of course I would" he said "ok get ready I'm gonna take a shower and also get ready" Josh said leaving my room.

Dress ⬆️

Dress ⬆️

Makeup ⬆️⬆️

Makeup ⬆️⬆️

Once I was done I look myself in the mirror I had on black heels that were not to high but just right I just let my wavy hair down and let be and honestly I looked kinda cute. "Hey sis come on josh is waiting for you" I heard Anthony "ok I'm coming" I said and grabbed my phone and black purse. I walked out the door and walked down the steps to see josh waiting for me at the end of them he was smiling big. I felt heat rising to my face. He was wearing a blue tux that made his eyes pop.

"Aww look at my baby" I hear my mom say once I got to the bottom of the steps.

After 5 mins of pictures me and josh headed to his BMW he opened the door for me "ma Lady" he said and bowed that made me giggle. Once I got in and buckled up as he got in and started the car. "Are you nervous" he asked looking over at me "not if your by my side" I said and he smiled "don't worry I'm not leaving your side at all unless you go to the bathroom" he said and we laughed.

Anthony was taking his date in his car just so you know.

On the way there josh put his hand on my thigh I look over at him but he was paying attention to the road. I think this is the most I smiled in months.

Once we got there josh got out and opened the door for me I smiled "Thank you ma kind sir" I said in a weird accent and he laughed "no problem mamas" he said and grabbed my hand I don't know why but when he called me that my heart was just having a party.

We entered the gym where the dance is located and all eyes where in us I started getting a little nervous but then josh squeezed my hand and walked over to chase and my brother. "Oh damn you guys look good" chase said causing me to blush "thanks chase" josh said "you wanna dance or eat some snacks" josh asked me " eat snacks" I said "good choice" he said as we walked to the snacks.

I looked over to see Macy giving me the dirty look she had on a green dress and Tyler had on a green tux it didn't really look good with her pale skin but it's not my decision on the dress.

Me and josh were eating a lot of chocolate but then a nice song came on

Me and josh were eating a lot of chocolate but then a nice song came on. Josh stood up and held his hand out "Could I have this dance with you" he asked and I nodded and took his hand, we walked on the dance floor and started to slow dance "thanks for doing this" I said "anything for you" he whispered "Why do you do it for me" I asked and he sighed "Because I have had a crush on you since the 7th grade and I would do anything for you because I love you and I don't care if you don't feel the same cause that's not gonna stop me from loving you" he said staring in the eyes.

I was shocked and then all of a sudden all these flash backs happened when josh helped me or would do something for me then I leaned in and he did to and our lips met. We shared a passionate kiss once we pulled a part we were out of breathe "if that's what a kiss is supposed to feel like then I have been missing out" josh said "I love you josh" I said looking him in the eyes "I love you to mamas" he said and kissed me again.

All these years I have been obsessed with Tyler and thought that was the love of my life was him but he was just one of those players and I was caught up in his looks that I didn't see what love really looked like. Josh is the love of my life and it stayed like that until I died.