The quiet girl| Sam H.

Y/N's POV

I was the quiet girl of the school no one really knew or cared about me. Some people think quiet girls lock themselves in their rooms all day crying about people who don't care about them, well at least that's what people at my school think.

Well not me I'm a street fighter named the 'Black Rose' but at school I'm the bullied quiet girl I know what your thinking I could just beat their ass right there but I can't because my enemy's might find out where I am and then try to kill me so yeah love my life.
—————————————————————

I get dressed in a red sweatshirt and black pants with red Jordans I put my hair in a messy ponytail.

I grab my book bag and walk out the door walking to school I have a car but it's also working out walking to school.

When I make it to school I get to my locker right away getting all my stuff I need for my first class.

When I was walking I felt eyes on me but I ignored it, I went to go in the class but someone stopped me I turn around to see a boy I think his name is Sam but I didn't really care he's probably just here to torment me. "Hey um you dropped your phone in the hallway and it would suck if someone irresponsible got a hold of it" he said giving me my phone "umm thanks" I said and he nodded and walked away back to his friends.

After my first class I had gym so I went to the locker room. We have to have uniform cause girls go out of hand with the gym clothes so we have to wear shorts that are kinda short and a shirt that's kinda small on us so I don't understand how the uniform is any better but what can I do about it.

I put on my clothes while girls just mess around and gossip. Once I was done I went out and wait for the rest of the girls to get done. I look around to see that kid Sam look away really fast. Once all the girls where done the gym doors opened to reveal the schools bitch Alexa. She's the Science teachers daughter so she thinks she owns the school. She has her two little puppies following her Kelsey and jasmine. They are annoying they slept with a lot of people too like How can you sleep with so much people.

Alexa glares at me for no reason like always. She gets dressed and then comes out in a crop top version of the shirt and her shorts are folded up so you can see the bottom of her ass that she doesn't even have. She has like a c cup in bras and no ass but she's very skinny. I'm a D cup I have an ass and abs because I work out a lot from street fighting.

"Ok folks we are gonna be messing around with the soccer ball. I'm gonna pair you guys up so you can get to know each other a little better.

Once he was done assigning everyone I got paired up with Sam which I don't really care about.

When we were passing the ball back and forth I felt someone push me "oops omg I'm so sorry guess your just so invisible and not important I just didn't see you" I heard Alexa say.

I rolled my eyes and kept messing around with the ball with Sam "your good at this" he says "thanks" I said and he nodded and then kicked the ball a little far so I went to get it. Then I saw Alexa start walking towards me "listen you little bitch stay away from Sam he's mine and always will be he doesn't like you he's just being nice because he has to but I don't" she said and walked away I laughed a little because she's so stupid.

I went back and started passing the ball again.

Once gym was done I got dressed and spayed perfume on me but it wasn't strong like the other girls. I was walking in the hallway when someone pushed me I looked back to see Alexa smirking "I told you to stay away from Sam you didn't listen and now I'm gonna kill you" she said and I chuckled "oh you think it's funny you freak of nature your mom probably hates you and doesn't love you" she said smirking this hit a soft spot because my mom died when I was 8 so it's been me, my dad and 6 year old brother. We have different moms but his didn't care about him so she left.

"Oh that's right your mom killed herself because she didn't want you" she said there was a crowd around us by now. "Bitch" I snapped she looked taken back "what did you call me" she asked "I called you a bitch" I said louder and she slapped me. I was waiting for her to hit first so I didn't get in that much trouble.

I smirked and punched her in the face she screamed I then pushed her but she's so dramatic she fell on the floor "you don't like getting pushed around do you, it's sucks right" I asked and she nodded crying with a bloody nose on the floor then her two puppies came in and started to push me but I punched Kelsey and she fell back and out of the corner of my eye I saw jasmine swing but I ducked and she missed I then punched her in the face Kelsey punched me in the face it was a soft punch but she had rings on so it hurt a lot. Alexa got back up and pulled my hair and made me fall down to the ground Kelsey and jasmine were knocked out already. Alexa got on top and tried to hit me me but I pushed her off and and got on top punching her over and over again until I was pulled off. "Get off of me" I said loudly "you need to calm down" I heard Sam whispered in my ear "No" I said "then I'm not letting you go" he said and carried me out of the school. He put me in his car and started driving somewhere "where are we going" I asked but he just ignored "this is called kidnapping you know" I said to him but that didn't do anything.

Once we arrived I saw we were at a house he got out and went to my side and picked me up "I have legs to can walk" I said but he still ignored me. He took me inside and sat me on a couch and walked away.

I looked around and it seemed like a nice and warm home. I saw pictures of Sam and other people.

Sam came back with a first aid kit he took a wet rag and started wiping my cuts on my knuckles he then put cream on it and wrapped it. He started wiping my face until he pressed a little to hard on one of them and I hissed "shit I'm sorry" he said "it's ok" I said he put cream on my cuts then cleaned up.

He came back and sat down next to me "so did not know you could fight" he said and I chuckled "you fight really good too I mean taking on three girl even though they are weak you still beat the shit out of them" he said

"Are you tired" he asked "yeah I should get back to my house, my dads probably worried" I said "wait uhh can you stay here with me my parents don't come back until tomorrow afternoon and I kinda hate being alone" he asked and I nodded "I just have to call my dad and tell him I'm staying" I said and he nodded I called my dad and he picked up right away "Y/n where are you, I just got a call from the school that you got into a fight" he said "umm yeah I did but I was about to ask if I can stay at a friends house please" I asked and I heard him sigh " sure but you have to talk to your brother he's freaking out that your not here in time, somethings I think he's worse then me" my dad said "ok bye love you" I said and hung up. "I can stay but we have to get to know each other because I don't even know you and I have to call my brother before he kills me" I said "you have an older brother" he asked "no I have a 6 year old brother who is very over protective" I said and he chuckled

I FaceTimed my brothers tablet he answered right away "umm where are you and what happened to your face and who is that y/n I need answers" he said very fast and Sam who sat next to me laughed "calm down I'm at my friends house I also got into a fight at school and this bus Sam and it's ok he's not gonna hurt me" I said and he rolled his eyes "fine I'll let this slide but next time won't be so easy miss, bye love you" he said and hung up "wow I thought you were kidding" same said and I laughed "nope" I said.

We ended up watching a movie in his room and fell asleep cuddling. I know I just met him but he makes me feel safe and tingly inside.