Street Fighter| Griffin Johnson

Y/N's POV

So last night I had a fight at the underground street fighting and I saw griffin he saw me so now He knows I'm a street fighter. Ughhh at least I won.

Griffin's POV

So I've had a crush on Y/n for so long now and then I find out she's a street fighter she knows I know cause she saw me looking at her.
She won though and it was awesome

Y/N's POV

I entered the school building trying to s avoid griffin knowing he's gonna have questions. "Y/n wait up" I heard I look back to see griffin so I walk faster. I then feel a hand pull my arm "wait, I wanna talk to you" he asked "why there's nothing to talk about" I said trying to walk away but he held me "do you wanna go to dinner with me" he asked and I was shocked "as friends" I asked and he nodded with regret in his eyes "ok" I said and he smiled "I'll pick you up at 7" he said and walked away.

"Hey y/n" I heard my best friend Violet say. I look to see her and her boyfriend Kyle. "Hey" I said walking over to them "I saw you talking to griffin you two got something going on" she said and my eyes widened "you better not you know I like him" I heard my other best friend Emily say "nothing is going on he's just nosey and in my business" I said and walked to class with them.

6:50

I got ready in this

And I put my hair half up half down

I heard a honk outside i walked downstairs and out the door to see griffin in his car, I ran to the car and hoped in. "Hi" I said "hey sorry if this is a little awkward its just I wanna be friends and not because your a street fighter it's because you seem cool and awesome to be around and I need someone like that to be my friend" he said "thanks" I said and he nodded and started driving.

Once we got there I look out to see my favorite restaurant. When we got to our seats we started talking and I got to know him a little better and he was pretty funny I also found myself noticing all of his niceness and how cute he looks when he laughs, oh my god I think I'm catching feelings.

At the end we paid and left "hey can I tell you something" griffin asked when we stopped in front of my house and I nodded "the reason I wanted you to come to this dinner is because I have had the biggest crush on you for years and I wanted to know if you wanna go out with me" he asked and I shocked but then I remembered that Emily likes him and I can't do that to my friend but griffin is so sweet and I like him to it's just that I dint wanna be a fake friend.

"Umm can u think about it, it's just a lot to think about I'll tell you tomorrow" I said and he smiled and I nodded, I smiled back at him and opened the door. " bye griffin" I said and he said bye back.

Hopefully tomorrow won't be as bad as I'm thinking or will be.

Hours later

I can't stop thinking about him why, I dint know. Maybe a job will clear my mind.

I get my outfit on, get out the house and started jogging. Halfway in my jog I saw something that made my heart stop. It was Emily and Kyle making out on his car in front of her house. I ran back to my house and fell asleep after my shower.

Today was stressful

Next day

I entered the school building looking for Emily so I can beat her ass, she's so fucking fake. I was so mad all I can see is red "hey you ok" I heard griffins voice I turn and shook my head. "What happened" he asked hugging me "Emily and Kyle were making out yesterday behind violets back" I said

"And I have to find her so I can beat her ass" I said pulling away from the hug and trying to find while griffin followed "woah hey come here and calm down" he said pulling me back into his arms. He took me to an empty class "calm down then you can go look for her" he said and I nodded "and to distract you what is your answer" he asked at first I was confused and I then I remembered what happened yesterday.

You know what fuck Emily she can't stop me from dating who I like. "Yes" I said quietly "say it louder" he said smiling "yes I would like to go out with you because I like you too" I said smiling a little. He smiled and leaned in kissing me.

We made out for a little. "You calm now" he asked and I nodded "yeah but I'm still beating her ass" I said and he chuckled "ok I'll help find her" he said pecking my lips and I smiled at him.

We decided after a while that it was gonna happen at lunch cause the bell already rang.

Lunch time

Me and griffin sat at the table violet and us sit at.

"Don't hurt her to much" griffin said and I smirked "I'll try not to" I said and he chuckled and kissed me. "You bitch you knew I liked him, your so fucking fake you slut" I heard Emily screamed causing everyone to look at us. I sighed and pulled away "I'm fake really you wanna tell violet what you and Kyle are doing behind her back" I said and her face paled and violet looked confused while Kyle looked guilty

"Emily what is she talking about" violet asked looking a little sad  "nothing" she said with attitude "tell the truth" I said walking towards her making her scared "imhookingupwithkylebehindyourback" she said and violet looked confused "say it clearly" I said "I'm hooking up with Kyle behind your back are you happy now" she yelled and I smirked while violet gasped and started tearing up "I am happy" I said and violet looked at me sad "because now I get to beat your ass" I said but Emily slapped me "you wanna beat my ass, you can try" she said and I smirked "thanks for hitting first now I use it as an self defense excuse" I said and her smirk dropped and then I punched her in her face and kept punching and then I got pulled off by someone "calm down" the person said and I immediately knew it was griffin. I look at Emily to see her passed out on the floor with her nose bleeding, cuts in her face, lip busted, and bruises all over her face.

"Come in before you get in trouble" he said and I nodded but went to violet and hugged her while she was crying "I'm sorry you had to go through that" I said and she shook her head "I'm just glad I have you to have my back whenever I need it, now go with your Prince Charming before you get caught" she said laughing a little and I nodded and left with griffin.