Cheated on| Payton M.

Y/N's POV

My boyfriend cash has been hanging with Brooke a little to much. I'm starting to get mad because she's getting in the way of everything, Cash even canceled our date cause of her.

I feel like he's cheating me but I don't know. Right now I'm in the hotel room because we are on tour and of course cash is not with me he is hanging out with Brooke.

"Hey girl what you doing" Avani asked "um nothing why" I asked "because you wanna come with me and some of the boys to the beach" she asked and I nodded "ok come on" she said and I followed her.

When we got off the elevator I saw cash with Brooke and the rest of the gang. "Yo wassup (Y/N)" Payton said hugging me "hi" I said quietly "hey you ok" he asked and I nodded and smiled. At least two people care about me.

Once we made it to the beach it was very hot and Brooke was flirting with cash the whole way and it was annoying. Payton and Avani noticed and told me that it's ok and we're making me smile. Avani was talking about this guy she met the other day she's talking with him and she seems so happy and that makes me happy.

We started walking back and that's when Brooke held cashes hand I tried to keep my anger in so bad so all I did was just walk faster.

When we got to back cash came towards me "Hi babe" he said happily "hi baby" I said and smiled out of the corner of my eyes I saw Brooke giving me a dirty look.

3hours later

I was laying down and the door burst open, it was Avani " hey girl" she said I laughed "hey" I said " come with me to the Starbucks in the lobby no one wants to come with me" she said "ok" I said and we walked out the room.

Avani was ordering some coffee when I saw Brooke and cash, she leaned in and so did he soon enough they started making out, the thing is I knew this was gonna happen but it still hurts. Tears slid down my cheek.

"Hey look how cute they made this coffee" Avani said walking up towards me "are you ok" she said then looked where I was looking "oh my god I'm gonna murder her hold my coffee" she said "no it's fine let's just go" i said and started walking I didn't want to cause a scene.

We walked up to the room and Avani kept telling how he was a peace of shit and stuff. Once we opened the door all the boys were in there laughing and just being 5 year olds. They stopped and saw my face "hey what happened" Payton said coming up to me i just shook my head "Cash did this didn't he" Anthony said and i nodded "what did he do" Griffin asked. The one thing is that the boys were like my brother except that I kinda like Payton but besides that they are all brothers to me. "He cheated" chase asked and I nodded with more tears coming out my eyes. The boys were mad and I know that for a fact.

Anthony's POV

That. Bitch. Cheated. On. My. Sister. 😡😡🤬🤬🤬🤬🤬🤬🤬🤬🤬🤬🤬🤬🤬

Griffins POV
I'm gonna kill him

Payton's POV

He doesn't deserve her she's to special to be with him. He isn't worth her tears.

Avani's pov
She's lucky she told me to stop when I was gonna go over to them. My babygirl is hurt.

Y/N's POV
Everyone left to give me some time to think. At least that's what I thought "hey you ok" Payton asked "no my boyfriend cheated on me" I said and he chuckled "he isn't worth your tears and he's blind because he doesn't see the real beautiful person he was with but he choose the fake girl, that's his fault he's gonna see later on that he should've done that" Payton said coming closer to me. I'm sitting on the edge of the bed with my head down while Payton is standing up walking towards me slowly.

I see Payton's shoes come into view then fingers on my chin making my head come up to make my eyes go to Payton's eye. "Cash is a stupid idiot if he can't see how lucky he was with you so stop crying because he isn't worth your tears you hear me" he said and I nodded.

He shook his head chuckling "look what your doing to me your making me crazy you know that" he said and leaned in softly kissing my and I kissed back. He pushed me back and got in top of me he moved down to my neck "Payton" I moaned and he hummed while giving me hickies. I then had enough strength to flip us over so now I'm on top I lean down and gave him hickies to he softly moaned while I sucked on his neck.

We started making out again then stopped just in case we got a little to far so right now we are watching Netflix cuddling. "Y/n I really like you and when I found out cash cheated I wanted to kill him" he said and I smiled " will you go out with me" he said "yeah" I said and we both just cuddled until we fell asleep.

Avaannii someone had a little to fun last night

Avaannii someone had a little to fun last night. @Y/N @ItzPayton

Luvanthony oh damn her to

User46 @luvanthony what do you mean her to 🤨🤨

ItzPayton 🤫 hahaha

Y/N 🤫 lmao

CashBaker 😳😠

Luvanthony Ummm Payton you have a little something on your neck @itzpayton

Itzpayton don't expose me like that bro 😂

Taylorholder wow this day came faster than I expected😳😳😳

Chase good job buddy 🥳🥳

PaytonFan woah who did this!??